Charger fans do not seem very confident, some of their comments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger fans do not seem very confident, some of their comments

It doesn't sound like they are too excited about this week, I guess I can't blame them. I was looking at their forum to see how optimistic they were, these were the sort of comments -

This is the first time I don't want to watch a Charger game in 35 years. Denver is going to rip us. It's gonna just be plain silly watching Manning pick us apart.

Denver is no longer the team that gets blown out, then wins by 3, and ends up with the same record as us. They are now the team that blows other teams out.

Denver is a good team. Our chances beating them are pretty close to 0.

I sincerely hope Mr. Spanos has already started shopping for new leadership for the Chargers even if they happen to pull off a miracle win against Denver and a win against Denver would take a miracle.

Its interesting reading other teams forums in the build up to the game.

The Bengals were like the Chargers. Had zero confidence.

The Panthers thought there team were epic and Cam was going to blow us out lol

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
    The Panthers thought there team were epic and Cam was going to blow us out lol

Cam Newton found out today that he's pregnant.

He suspects Vonn Miller is the father.

Comment

If the Broncos beat the Chargers, it will become clear to me that it was the Colts that the Chargers dominated for a while and not Peyton in particular.

Comment

Von Miller just sacked Cam Newton as he was getting some milk and cookies from the fridge.

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
          If the Broncos beat the Chargers, it will become clear to me that it was the Colts that the Chargers dominated for a while and not Peyton in particular.
          The Chargers won a few tight games against the Colts team, not just PM. They had one of the best teams in the conference as well during those times so it wasn't a shock.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
            Von Miller just sacked Cam Newton as he was getting some milk and cookies from the fridge.
            ...and Cam turned into Fig Newton that Von Miller ate up for breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by // / yardo View Post
              lol Panther fans were funny. Going on all week about super Cam and how many sacks they were going to have and how many hits on Manning.

If only we could rush the passer like the Panthers. maybe they could teach us.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post

Thank you, you made me spit out my beer laughing.

Comment

Yep, gone are the days that the Broncos team in the AFC West sets themselves up for a trap game. Not happening with Peyton. You asked for professionalism week in and week out, you will get it. Not streaky play, but top notch preparation doing all the little and big things necessary to win.

You dont win 12 games for 7 years taking any team for granted in a week. Broncos fans are getting a first taste of that. Chargers fans are hating it because if only 1 team makes it from the AFC West, Peyton gives them little room for error week in and week out. They got away with 8-8 division titles in the past, not now.

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jetrazor74 again.

I just spit chocolate milk out my nose. Funiest thing ive heard all day

Comment

I was watching their board for a little bit a while ago, very little confidence, also extreme hatred for AJ and Norv, so from my observation a third wants the win, a third has no confidence, and the other third wants to lose out to get a new coach and gm

Comment

we have no reason to be exited, our burial will be concluded Sunday.
                        sigpic

Comment

It was the safety dance that did it

sigpic

Comment

Lol the combination of Baph's sig pic, avy, thingy under username, and post have me cracking up.

Sorry man....

Comment

this thread has brought me great joy. I approve.

Comment

Working...
                              X