Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just hope we avoid NE in the playoffs ! !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope we avoid NE in the playoffs ! !

I believe we win our division and Houston gets top seed.

I see a shootout for #2 between us, NE and Baltimore.

If we don't get the second seed I think we will have a win-able home game against a wildcard but then we have to beat a good team on the road.

Baltimore are good at home, but Flacco doesn't scare me much and they have lost a few top players on D. We will also have the experience of playing their in week 15.

Houston are good, but I think we can beat them. Put Champ on AJ, we have played the run well this year and PM had a good second half against them. They are good but I think we can beat them.

I just really hope we don't have to go into NE again. Its the only game our D looked average. We rush the passer well and have a very good backfield. The problem with NE is they use the 2 TE'S (Gronk and Hern.) more then the receivers and thats where we have struggled this year.

Hopefully if we don't get 2nd seed then neither do NE ! lol

In the end, you have to beat the best to be the best. I hope we meet the Patriots again, with our offense showing better chemistry and our defense playing much better football. They ruined our playoff run last season and ran with another win this season. And the little guy that did his best to ruin this franchise is there, calling their plays on offense. I hope we meet them again, and I hope we get a win with Peyton Manning punting the ball.
    sigpic

Comment

I want to play the Patriots. I think our D has been much improved and we wont have Joe Mays out there covering guys he can cover

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        In the end, you have to beat the best to be the best. I hope we meet the Patriots again, with our offense showing better chemistry and our defense playing much better football. They ruined our playoff run last season and ran with another win this season. And the little guy that did his best to ruin this franchise is there, calling their plays on offense. I hope we meet them again, and I hope we get a win with Peyton Manning punting the ball.
        lol yeah that would be epic.

I would love to beat NE, I just think we match-up badly with them.

Comment

Baltimore has a decently hard schedule remaining, with the Steelers twice, us, the Giants, and to travel across the country to play the Chargers. If we beat them, it's huge for us.

The Patriots have that TE system, and did beat us, but they've shown that they're beatable. Buffalo played them pretty tough last week, and they did lose to the Arizona Cardinals. They also have to play the Texans and 49ers.

Baltimore is the only good team on our schedule. I can see us getting the #2 seed. I would hate to have to play them in Foxboro again, but if they came to Denver, that wouldn't be bad at all.
          sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
          Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I say bring em on! If we can't beat the best, then we are not the best.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
              I say bring em on! If we can't beat the best, then we are not the best.
              This. If we want to win it all, we will need to beat the best teams out there. We shouldn't be scared of them, but invite the challenge.

Comment

NE is literally built to beat us. An improved overall defense hasn't changed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahrum View Post

NE is literally built to beat us. An improved overall defense hasn't changed that.
                  We've played them. I have faith in Del Rio and Fox to come up with a scheme to slow down their TE's. I say we put Harris on Gronk or Hernandez Champ on Welker and Carter on Lloyd.

Comment

I'd like to play them in Denver. That hurry up they ran on us might not work as well. Plus I think our D is better now and would handle it better.

We basically shot ourselves in the foot that game. They're pass D is horrible. I think the Texans are a better team. Though, I wouldn't mind playing them in their nice indoor stadium. I'm not big on weather messing with the game. Assuming we made it that far you'd think our O wouldn't have that much trouble running the no huddle on the road.

Comment

We can beat the Patriots (or any other team for that matter) as long as we don't commit a bunch of turnovers in the 1st quarter and spot the opponents a 17 to 20 point lead.

Comment

Yeah we can't turn the ball over. Problem is, that is still our MO. They really are the anti-Broncos, at least on offense.
                        "Pey-Pey to Bay-Bay for the Tay Day!!"

sigpic

Comment

We probably would have beaten them if McGahee didn't fumble and drop and easy 4th down conversion both on the Pats side of the field.

Comment

The Patriots aren't really that good. Defense is still terrible, Manning will still put IP better numbers than Brady. Now the Denver D is vastly improved, so there's no way the Pats get 35 first downs. The TE's are scarier by name than by execution, at least this year. It's been their rotation of backs that have surprised teams this year. They ran for over 250 yards against the Broncos last time. I highly doubt that happens again.

Comment

Not me! We usually give Brady the business and the last 3 games, he got us good. I cant wait for us to meet the Patsies again. In fact I'm looking forward to it!
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X