X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    agreed

us fans are comparing Von to LT man.

When Von gets his new contract he will be the highest paid defender all time imo
    I was thinking the same, gonna be a record breaker surely.
    Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
      Hey bronx! You should add a poll!!!

Personally, with the crap that Cam Newton was talking about last year ("We'll crush [the Broncos]."), and all the crap that some of their fans showed up here with, I like the Carolina sack teh best!!!!
      :thumb:

I like both Carolinas and love the people there - but to say that some of the Panther fans are classless adolescents would be doing them a favor. (Simply because they would not comprehend the use of a three syllable word and would have to look it up.)

Then there is Cam Newton. The only thing more fun than watching that loud mouth get punked, one who has yet to actually accomplish anything (except pout), would have been if Von Miller had stood over him after a sack and demanded Cam's lunch money.
      "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

The next one against the Chargers this week on Rivers and then the one after that on Phyllis
        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Originally posted by DOMAN8R View Post
          I don't think I have the coordination for Von's Moves........I do have the $ for his Jersey though and I am for sure Sold on that.......Von Miller is in Beast Mode...Time for Von Miller to turn off the lights ie Lights Out in SD!
          I hope when he sacks Rivers he does the lights out dance

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
            The next one against the Chargers this week on Rivers and then the one after that on Phyllis
            :thumb:

We have a winner!
            "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Working...
            X