Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

we are 38 points away from matching last year's total.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 tds from peyton = 42 ounces to freedom. Preferrably 4 of those to decker and none to DT (fantasy purposes you know)
    So far:
    FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
    1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
      6 tds from peyton = 42 ounces to freedom. Preferrably 4 of those to decker and none to DT (fantasy purposes you know)
      your post makes me want to put on a sublime album.

Comment

Originally posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
        Agreed, buuuut, I would LOVE to step on their already choking throats. Blowing out San Diego, like they have done to us. I would love to see an assault. A violent assault of football ass whooping
        The chargers are so bad and such a mess that blowing them out wouldn't please me whatsoever..what's so great about embarassing a bad team. Plus they are not the same yapping team that they used to be. Cutler was the reason they were always talking smack.

Definitely to keep charger fans quiet a blowout would be nice.. If the chargers win im sure the charger fans on this message board will start talking about how they're gonna win the division blah blah blah.
        Last edited by Justblaze2729; 11-14-2012, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
          I'd like to do that against the raiders REALLY BAD
          Why ? They suck and they know they suck.. I would love for the broncos to blow out the pats .. A team that actually believes the broncos can't beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
            Why ? They suck and they know they suck.. I would love for the broncos to blow out the pats .. A team that actually believes the broncos can't beat them.
            Why.. I can think of them blowing us out pretty bad a couple years ago... that's still left a sour taste in my mouth... plus it's the raider.. they should be stomped on every chance we can.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
              Why.. I can think of them blowing us out pretty bad a couple years ago... that's still left a sour taste in my mouth... plus it's the raider.. they should be stomped on every chance we can.
              That memory is long gone to me. I'm not one to hate on terrible teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                That memory is long gone to me. I'm not one to hate on terrible teams.
                it's not just a terrible team though... it's the raiders!

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  it's not just a terrible team though... it's the raiders!
                  I don't think i've ever had a grudge towards the raiders.. I couldn't even tell you who qb was when they killed us a couple years ago. For some reason im thinking jamarcus russell.. At this point the raiders are irrelevant though and the best revenge is success and that's what the broncos are about this year.

Comment

Working...
                  X