No announcement yet.

The Broncos Will Lose 1 More Game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am perplexed.....I want the #2 seed, but I also think that a loss would be a good thing, being a little reality check going into the play offs. For some reason a 14 game win streak seems a bit tough
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      Don't you think it's a bit pompous to assume we'll win 8 straight? Actually it would be 12 straight since we've already won 4 straight.
      Whats your opinion now? Im just sayin. Sorry, but I had too. Broncos will win 3 more straight. Not pompous or cocky----confident:thumb:
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

We didn't. But if we lose 1 more game now that will royally suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Blazindro View Post
          We didn't. But if we lose 1 more game now that will royally suck.
          We wont 10 char
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

This thread definitely should've included an option for 0 lol. What a joke.
            sigpic

Comment

I was wrong about them losing one more game in the regular season, but I did say the most likely candidate would be the road game against Kansas City. That's the closest anyone came to knocking the Broncos off.

@DenverBlood: "What a joke." Big words on the interwebs behind the safety of your computer. Look, it's not realistic to ever expect an NFL team to win 11 in a row. I was right for not including 0. The thread was asking which game the Broncos would likely lose. What they've accomplished is actually far less likely than what I had proposed.

I'm glad I was wrong.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out why you would repost this? ... I'm not saavy in fan forums.

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                  True but assuming a loss though isn't always the answer. The Pats went 16-0 in the regular season and the Chargers I remember going like 11-0 or something like that to finish a season. Big win streaks happen so there should have been an option to think we wont lose another game since it has happened in the past.
                  And it did happen again glad I didn't vote

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                    I was wrong about them losing one more game in the regular season, but I did say the most likely candidate would be the road game against Kansas City. That's the closest anyone came to knocking the Broncos off.

@DenverBlood: "What a joke." Big words on the interwebs behind the safety of your computer. Look, it's not realistic to ever expect an NFL team to win 11 in a row. I was right for not including 0. The thread was asking which game the Broncos would likely lose. What they've accomplished is actually far less likely than what I had proposed.

I'm glad I was wrong.
                    Lol what? Usually you use the safety from behind your computer phrase when someone threatens you. That I did not do. I stated the thread was a joke and it was. Who makes a thread focusing on when things will go wrong for their team?

Picking undefeated throughout is no less likely than picking which specific game they would lose.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X