7 and 3 Sounds Even Better!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 and 3 Sounds Even Better!!!!

I have a good feeling about this team. 6 and 3 sounded good. 7 and 3 sounds even better, especially with a stranglehold on The Division. And a win on Sunday equals 5 in a row. Not too shabby!!

I do not want to come across like I'm cocky about it, but I really believe we will continue to show why we are a contender, this Sunday afternoon. And to be honest, San Diego is just not playing that well this season. They are not to be overlooked, but lets make one thing clear.....The Broncos are a different team this year, led by a unique and legendary QB. This guy has done it all, and faced it all, and is getting to all....of his mates.

I like 7 and 3. I like winning our Division. And I am starting to believe in some serious homefield advantage in the playoffs.

BUT I am not assuming anything. Lets just say I believe in #18 and all the guys around him, and trust that good things will come their way....

I think we will win, but it might not be easy.

I still think rivers is a good QB and if he gets hot they could play well

Some people here mentioned that TB might be the nest tough team we play. Well, SD went into TB last week and outplayed them, losing with that pick 6.

Anytime you play a good QB its a dangerous game.

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
      I think we will win, but it might not be easy.

I still think rivers is a good QB and if he gets hot they could play well

Some people here mentioned that TB might be the nest tough team we play. Well, SD went into TB last week and outplayed them, losing with that pick 6.

Anytime you play a good QB its a dangerous game.
      True enough.......but I feel that the pendulum has swung in our direction, and that we are now a balanced team, and a strong team. And what's really cool......I believe confidence is spreading in our locker room like a beautiful virus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        I have a good feeling about this team. 6 and 3 sounded good. 7 and 3 sounds even better, especially with a stranglehold on The Division. And a win on Sunday equals 5 in a row. Not too shabby!!

I do not want to come across like I'm cocky about it, but I really believe we will continue to show why we are a contender, this Sunday afternoon. And to be honest, San Diego is just not playing that well this season. They are not to be overlooked, but lets make one thing clear.....The Broncos are a different team this year, led by a unique and legendary QB. This guy has done it all, and faced it all, and is getting to all....of his mates.

I like 7 and 3. I like winning our Division. And I am starting to believe in some serious homefield advantage in the playoffs.

BUT I am not assuming anything. Lets just say I believe in #18 and all the guys around him, and trust that good things will come their way....

:thumb:

I'm curious if Rivers will enter this game "psyched up" or "psyched out". Obviously, they had to study film of the Carolina game. That had to give him nightmares. Unless, of course, he is looking forward to the firing of A. J. Smith as much as many of the Charger fans are.

Can't wait to see what happens (and which teams show up).
        Last edited by kevlar441; 11-16-2012, 10:00 PM.
        "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

True enough.......but I feel that the pendulum has swung in our direction, and that we are now a balanced team, and a strong team. And what's really cool......I believe confidence is spreading in our locker room like a beautiful virus!!!
          Yep, we are looking good, and the Chargers have ZERO weapons that worry me.

Comment

beautiful virus?

Comment

We have to keep our streak up.

Manning can only enter the exclusive six win in a row club, post Elway version, and sit with the likes of Orton and Tebow if he does it NOW!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post

Manning can only enter the exclusive six win in a row club, post Elway version, and sit with the likes of Orton and Tebow if he does it NOW!!

Geez EM....when you put it that way, 4 in a row kinda sucks!!!

Comment

That is more than just a little scary! Should we just forfeit for the sake of all humanity?

Comment

Geez EM....when you put it that way, 4 in a row kinda sucks!!!

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                    That is more than just a little scary! Should we just forfeit for the sake of all humanity?

Elite I tell ya, ELITE!! When Manning can sit at the table with those two....his trip to Canton is secure.

No 6 game streak....no HOF for you Manning!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't see it as coming across cocky, more like very confident Can. Calling us 13-3 going into the post-season could be though :thumb:
                      HE>i

Comment

I think I'm going to cry. That's not ..... you didn't actually .... I'll never ... holy ...

(I feel tainted for life!)

Comment

"Hey guys, what's better than 4 in a row?"

"FIVE IN A ROW"

-Locker room celebrations.

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post

"Hey guys, what's better than 4 in a row?"

"FIVE IN A ROW"

-Locker room celebrations.
                            You bastard lol.. I was just gonna right that to! Cp to you for thinking alike :thumb:

Comment

OMG em... hahahahaha.. dear lord...

Comment

Working...
                              X