No announcement yet.

7 and 3 Sounds Even Better!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds about right to me, chad72. Denver does go for balance in every game so count on McGahee and Hillman, and our offensive line has done great protecting Manning, plus he has a very quick release. So the Chargers only chance, in my mind, is Rivers getting and staying hot, but I don't think our defense is going to allow that.
    SmilingJack

Comment

Love the sound of 7-3...
      Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

My cousin and I were talking about this the other day. The physical talent is so evenly matched at the NFL level, that oftentimes it's the focus and mental attitude that can change a game on "any given sunday".

No, I'm not saying Rivers is Peytons equal. What I am saying is that the Chargers also have a bunch of players who are capable of playing at the same level, as a team, as we are. I think this goes for any team in the league to an extent. Unless of course their GM and/or HC have royally screwed them in evaluating talent and bringing in draftees/free agents, who aren't all that good.

This is imo, why you see teams like the Bungals beating teams like the Giants, or Kansas City taking the Steelers to OT.

Who is more mentally prepared? Who is more focused? Which coach did the better job of preparing their players to go against their opponent?

IF we stay focused as a team, and can continue to come out playing with an emotional high, and intensity, then I don't see anyone beating us in the remaining regular season.

If San Diego is more motivated and more intense than we are tomorrow though? It could be a long day. Let's hope that's not the case! Go Broncos!!

Comment

yes any given sunday but if were going to be contenders for a deep run games like tomorrow where we can bury them n put the division nearly out of reach...we must do it esp. at home n having all the momentum so hopefully we will...

Comment

Im so nervous about this game,anything can happen....

I think Manning will take advantage of the thin air against the Chargers but we need to start out fast.....I do not want the Chargers feel they have a chance....
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

I am not to worried about thier run game as I think we for sure can shut it down however we have to cover the TE position and we have to cover thier new weapon Dario Alexander or something to that effect due to the fact that I was forced to watch the SD game over in Afghanistan only to catch the updating score of the Denver game and to be honest I got one hell of a kick watching Rivers choke the game away again in the 4th Quarter...Now what I did notice is that all game Rivers was slinging it and right down the middle to where I say we have cover the TE streaks down the middle....

Comment

Originally posted by EvertonBroncos View Post
                Love the sound of 7-3...
                But I think we both know what will sound better.........if we win today......

Comment

OKAY.......how's 8 and 3 sound???

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    OKAY.......how's 8 and 3 sound???
                    I also like the sound of #2 seed.

:thumb:
                    Last edited by kevlar441; 11-18-2012, 05:58 PM.
                    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                      I also like the sound of #2 seed.

:thumb:
                      Root for the Pats to lose one vs the Texans or 49ers and the Broncos to beat the Ravens on the road.

That is the only way the Broncos get the #2 seeding the way the Pats are playing.

Comment

https://twitter.com/psmyth12

Broncos are 3rd team since '70 merger to win five in a row while scoring 30+ and allowing 24 or less, joining '07 NE and '99 STL.
                        Both the '99 Rams and '07 Patriots went to the Super Bowl.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not bad company to be in.

Comment

And one win from joining the elite 6 in a row club!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              And one win from joining the elite 6 in a row club!
                              I am sure that Peyton has dreamt about joining Orton and Tebow.......this would be his finest achievement!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X