No announcement yet.

Do we cheer for the Chargers next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do we cheer for the Chargers next week?

As crazy as it sounds do we root for the bolts next week? I think we got the division pretty much wrapped up and now we are fighting for playoff seeding. A loss by the Ravens next week to the chargers will help that and put us that much closer to the #2 seed and a first round bye.
    sigpic

Yep. I will be for maybe the 1st time ever.

A SD win helps the Broncos, bottom line.

Comment

No. Never.

We play Baltimore in December so we can earn the tiebreak over them ourselves if we win out.

I'll never root for the Chargers unless like last year week 17 when it clinched the division for us.

Think about it this way. Chargers lose and we beat K.C. and it's a 4 game lead with a season sweep. West would be even more wrapped up.
      sigpic

Comment

Eh ill prolly be not caring who wins.. Part of me wants SD to win for better seeding.. The other half of me being in cali wants the chargers to do as horrible as possible

Comment

Actually.. I won't actively be cheering for them.. but I will be.
          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

i know we basically have a 4 game lead but i say nooooo alot of football left...we control our own destiny right now for the 2nd seed we play the ravens in few weeks just keep winning...

Comment

If we win out, and beat Baltimore, we will be ahead of them anyways. I will however root for every team who plays Houston and New England.

I might root for San Diego to win some games and go 8-8, so that way Norv gets another year possibly?
              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                No. Never.

We play Baltimore in December so we can earn the tiebreak over them ourselves if we win out.

I'll never root for the Chargers unless like last year week 17 when it clinched the division for us.

Think about it this way. Chargers lose and we beat K.C. and it's a 4 game lead with a season sweep. West would be even more wrapped up.
                Not knocking you but I never understand this line of thinking.

SD are irrelevant to us now. We are fighting hard for the second seed which would be HUGE. The Ravens and Pats are in our way, and you WANT the ravens to win just because you don't like SD ?

Comment

No. Never.

Thank You! But I'm even more hardcore in my belief, I will never cheer for another AFCW team to win no matter what the stakes are. I feel that we have 16 weeks to make our own destiny. If we cant get it done, then it wasn't meant to be.
                  #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                    Not knocking you but I never understand this line of thinking.

SD are irrelevant to us now. We are fighting hard for the second seed which would be HUGE. The Ravens and Pats are in our way, and you WANT the ravens to win just because you don't like SD ?
                    Are you even remotely close to serious with this?

The division is not over yet. Close but not over.

As I already stated we handle our own business and win out and we will be ahead of them anyway.

I'm not relying on a hated division rival to do anything for us. What is hard to understand about hat?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'll say this.

I'm not "rooting" for them but i won't be dissapointed if they win.....

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                        Thank You! But I'm even more hardcore in my belief, I will never cheer for another AFCW team to win no matter what the stakes are. I feel that we have 16 weeks to make our own destiny. If we cant get it done, then it wasn't meant to be.
                        ^^^This. Lets handle our own business. I can't root for a division rival.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          I'll say this.

I'm not "rooting" for them but i won't be dissapointed if they win.....
                          As long as we beat the Chiefs then I can probably live with it.

I mean they could lose tonight and we would already be tied anyway.
                          sigpic

Comment

As I already stated we handle our own business and win out and we will be ahead of them anyway.

I'm not relying on a hated division rival to do anything for us. What is hard to understand about hat?
                            The best SD can do is 10-6 if they win out.

And they have Bal, Cin, at Pitt the next 3 weeks.

Stranger things have happened though.

Comment

Of course I'm serious. Its common sense.

The division is over, barring the biggest of miracles, so SD are irrelevant.

Yes I hope we win out but thats not easy, we might need Balt. or NE to drop a couple of games.

To me it comes down to this. Do you support the Broncos or hate the Chargers/Raiders/Chiefs more ? I don't like our division rivals but all I really care about is getting to the SB.

If Balt loses it massively helps us get closer to the second seed which is massive.

Comment

Working...
                              X