Do we cheer for the Chargers next week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    I am in NHL firm belief that we have this division today. We would have to go 2-4 and the chargers 4-2 to lose it.

I am a fan of the steelers tonight, and the chargers next week and every team until the end of the season that plays hou, ne, Balt or the steelers. Whatever betters our playoff position.

We take care of our own business we are in, no one can take that. With a little help...the playoffs can run through Denver.
    Agree with the post but if we go 2-4 then SD need to go 6-0

Comment

We are up by 3 games, kinda 4 games if you count the tie breaker.

We just need to win. Who gives a damn what the Chargers do.

We just have to go 3-3 the rest of the way and we win the division. If we go 2-4, the Chargers would have to go 6-0 the rest of their way.

We just need to win. We have 2 vs KC, 1 Vs Oakland, 1 Vs Cleveland and 1 Vs Baltimore. Just focus on winning 3 of those games.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

If the Ravens lose to night and similar trends continue and Denver, Baltimore and Pittsburgh are tied later... and we beat Baltimore and are still tied with Pitt then we get higher seed over them because we beat them... But i don't really want to root for the Steelers this game is a wash to me I guess. Although I like Baltimore. Kind of.
        sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Not worth arguing about, either way it helps the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
          X