3 is the Magic Number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 is the Magic Number

Any combination of 3 Broncos wins and Chargers losses and we have ourselves another home playoff game!

We could have the playoffs clinched before our game with the Buccs is even over.

Go Broncos!

Just keep winning.... That is all
    A super bowl victory is the only thing that matters in a season. So to show improvement you have to get closer than we were last year. So the AFCC game is a good answer if we only match what we did last year it is a failure. The Giants were 9-7 and won it all so record or first round bye mean nothing unless you win it all-

#87Birdman wrote it- adding Manning, the Broncos should be held to it, and certain posters think otherwise and we know who you are.....

Comment

Six is the magic number. Win out and we will very likely get a bye. That will be huge as the Texans will probably own the first seed. I do not fear them and think we will beat them in the playoffs, either here or in Houston. We only need for the Pats to drop a game somewhere along the way. They have some tough contests coming up including a game with the Texans. We knock the Ravens off if we beat them in Baltimore. We need to win out and secure at least the #2 seed.

Comment

If we win out and patriots lose one more game (I'm thinking Texans), we'll be second seed and a first-round bye.

That's definitely possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Springs View Post
          If we win out and patriots lose one more game (I'm thinking Texans), we'll be second seed and a first-round bye.

That's definitely possible.
          That is definitely a scenario I can envision...
          :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
          Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I would not go betting on the Texans either, they survived a tough one in OT against the one win Jags. The Jags put up 34 points in regulation against a supposed tough defense.
            sigpic

Comment

Lets just worry about KC.. It's not about clinching the playoffs, it's about beating KC. One week at a time~

Comment

Originally posted by MileHigh4TW View Post
                Lets just worry about KC.. It's not about clinching the playoffs, it's about beating KC. One week at a time~
                I agree! To early to worry about playoffs, we still have games to play. Can't cross a bridge before you get to it.
                sigpic

Comment

Actually we can win the division in 2 games
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                    I would not go betting on the Texans either, they survived a tough one in OT against the one win Jags. The Jags put up 34 points in regulation against a supposed tough defense.
                    No defense is invincible with the rules currently in place. Remember was the Packers did to Houston too.

I actually think Denver's defense could be the best in the AFC by the time January gets here.

Comment

It's a good day in Bronco Country when we're all talking first round bye and not wondering if we'll make the playoffs.

Good to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                        Actually we can win the division in 2 games
                        If the chargers lose one as well...3 is the number

Comment

Originally posted by JerseyBronco58 View Post
                          Any combination of 3 Broncos wins and Chargers losses and we have ourselves another home playoff game!
                          We don't need both, we only need either. If the Broncos win 3 more, will take the division, because the Chargers can't be better than 10-6 even is they win out from now, and the Broncos have the tie breaker.

Anyway, I don't see the Chargers to finish better than 4-2, so it doesn't really matter. What matters is the winning streak, and try to win the remaining schedule out. That would give us a chance for a bye week, and a home divisional round game.

Comment

Looking good with the Chargers next three games (Ravens, Bengals, @ Steelers). I'm Sorta pulling for SD against Baltimore.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atl-bronco View Post
                              Looking good with the Chargers next three games (Ravens, Bengals, @ Steelers). I'm Sorta pulling for SD against Baltimore.
                              It'll be a 4pm game, so if we pull a W against the Chiefs, i'll definitely pull for the Chargers. We already have 2 games advantage agains the Steelers (+1 win + the tie breaker), so either if the Steelers win their division or the Ravens loose 1 more than the Broncos, that'd mean one division is out of our way from having a bye week.

Comment

Working...
                              X