The Wesley Woodyard appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Wesley Woodyard appreciation thread

This guy is just playing lights out. His style might not be the prettiest, but he's doing a heck of a job playing OLB and if I'm mistaken, I saw him a couple times lining up at MLB.

He does a great job at dropping in coverage, great tackler, great vs the run, and pretty good blitzer. This guy made the most out of the 9 weeks he got. He's a force on the field and a leader in the locker room.

This goes to Woody

He is BALLING right now !!!

Best OL in the league with Von !
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

what a peculiar picture to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
        oh, you know, it fits.

Comment

I've been screaming for Woodyard to start for years!! I do take back what I said about DJs play on the field this year cause with those two and Von we may have the best line backing corp in the league
          A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

One of the biggest unsung heroes in the league right now, really earned that captain's patch on his chest.

Way to go Wesley
            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
              This guy is just playing lights out. His style might not be the prettiest, but he's doing a heck of a job playing OLB and if I'm mistaken, I saw him a couple times lining up at MLB.

He does a great job at dropping in coverage, great tackler, great vs the run, and pretty good blitzer. This guy made the most out of the 9 weeks he got. He's a force on the field and a leader in the locker room.

This goes to Woody

Woody, You deserve this , congrats on your awesome year! Probowl, here u come!!:thumb:
              sigpic

Comment

The whole Backer Corps the Broncos have right now is pretty scary, kids.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Remedy View Post
                  Why? It just shows that he is a nice guy off the field.

(I suppose you would just let the poor dolphin drown.)
                  "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
                    Why? It just shows that he is a nice guy off the field.

(I suppose you would just let the poor dolphin drown.)
                    No, it shows the danger that WW might sign with the Dolphins.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I'll join this this list. I have talked a lot of crap about WW these past couple of seasons but I have to admit he is playing much better than I gave him credit for.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aside from stepping up big-time on our defense, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for WW after what he did for ocgirl79. Classy guy

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                          I'll join this this list. I have talked a lot of crap about WW these past couple of seasons but I have to admit he is playing much better than I gave him credit for.
                          Yeah, he's surprised me too. I knew he was able to fly to the ball in space, but in the last 4 or 5 weeks he's done a good job of attacking the LOS as well. he looks a little stronger this year, and yet it looks as though he's maintained that 4.4 speed.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I am so glad to see people stepping and eating crow for all they bad mouthing of WW. I can remember so many haters when I brought up the fact that WW is better then DJ, but I will being a little hard on DJ and I am sorry for that because DJ is a good football player and I was going over board with WW.
                            But from my eyes watching WW play at Kentucky and seeing him step up and play on such a high level I have always had mad love for this guy.

Next year WW will have a very nice gold "C" on his chest which is well earned and being the first Bronco player to get that.
                            I will always be a Bronco fan--->

But my Heart is with the UK Wildcats-->

Comment

Woodyard has always been on of my favourite players, glad to see him playing so well, but tbh i never doubted him.

Comment

Working...
                              X