X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FabrizioHC
    replied
    Originally posted by fairweatherh8r View Post
    My new goal in life is to get this photo signed, I must have this on my wall.
    This should be every Broncos fan goal from now on

Leave a comment:

• native5280fan
    replied
    A Mile High salute to WW, you're doing a great job!

Leave a comment:

• lilherb
    replied
    Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
    After seeing this picture, I just don't see how Tannehill landed such a hot wife! Good job by Woodyard picking up the sack though...

Leave a comment:

• fairweatherh8r
    replied
    My new goal in life is to get this photo signed, I must have this on my wall.

Leave a comment:

• JHoward
    replied
    The boy is making plays out there. Big shot out to #52. Keep playin football out there boy..

Leave a comment:

• Blondie79
    replied
    Woodyard has always been on of my favourite players, glad to see him playing so well, but tbh i never doubted him.

Leave a comment:

• KentuckyFan
    replied
    I am so glad to see people stepping and eating crow for all they bad mouthing of WW. I can remember so many haters when I brought up the fact that WW is better then DJ, but I will being a little hard on DJ and I am sorry for that because DJ is a good football player and I was going over board with WW.
    But from my eyes watching WW play at Kentucky and seeing him step up and play on such a high level I have always had mad love for this guy.

Next year WW will have a very nice gold "C" on his chest which is well earned and being the first Bronco player to get that.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I'll join this this list. I have talked a lot of crap about WW these past couple of seasons but I have to admit he is playing much better than I gave him credit for.
    Yeah, he's surprised me too. I knew he was able to fly to the ball in space, but in the last 4 or 5 weeks he's done a good job of attacking the LOS as well. he looks a little stronger this year, and yet it looks as though he's maintained that 4.4 speed.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMaven
    replied
    Aside from stepping up big-time on our defense, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for WW after what he did for ocgirl79. Classy guy

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    I'll join this this list. I have talked a lot of crap about WW these past couple of seasons but I have to admit he is playing much better than I gave him credit for.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
    Why? It just shows that he is a nice guy off the field.

(I suppose you would just let the poor dolphin drown.)
    No, it shows the danger that WW might sign with the Dolphins.

Leave a comment:

• kevlar441
    replied
    Originally posted by Remedy View Post
    what a peculiar picture to choose.
    Why? It just shows that he is a nice guy off the field.

(I suppose you would just let the poor dolphin drown.)

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    The whole Backer Corps the Broncos have right now is pretty scary, kids.

Leave a comment:

• 350legend
    replied
    This guy is just playing lights out. His style might not be the prettiest, but he's doing a heck of a job playing OLB and if I'm mistaken, I saw him a couple times lining up at MLB.

He does a great job at dropping in coverage, great tackler, great vs the run, and pretty good blitzer. This guy made the most out of the 9 weeks he got. He's a force on the field and a leader in the locker room.

This goes to Woody

Woody, You deserve this , congrats on your awesome year! Probowl, here u come!!:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• EvertonBroncos
    replied
    One of the biggest unsung heroes in the league right now, really earned that captain's patch on his chest.

Way to go Wesley

Leave a comment:

Working...
X