Baltimore Ravens Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore Ravens Game

The game against the Ravens will be critical in deciding playoff seeding, in my opinion. I think we match up fairly well in regards to our offense to their defense, but I'm concerned about how we match up to their offense and our secondary.

The Broncos will have ten days to rest and prepare for that game.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Im going with coach Fox on this one... one week at a time.

Sure it is the Chiefs, and sure Brady Quinn is their QB, but I'm still not overlooking them. Division games on the road are always tough.

Comment

Too far away...three games to win prior to the Ravens game. I am only looking at the Chiefs because who knows who will be healthy by the time the Ravens' game comes a month from now. If we want a Round 1 bye we need to win out IMHO. Regardless of record I am not going to overlook KC Tampa or Oakland.
        sigpic

Comment

KC is always tough for us in Arrowhead
          and
          Tampa is playing some good ball
          Cant overlook them
          sigpic

Comment

I don't think the Broncos will because Fox won't let them.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Den615 View Post
              Im going with coach Fox on this one... one week at a time.

Sure it is the Chiefs, and sure Brady Quinn is their QB, but I'm still not overlooking them. Division games on the road are always tough.
              +1

One game at a time.

Comment

Why do people keep saying one game at a time? We are not the coaches, as fans we are allowed to look ahead.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                  Why do people keep saying one game at a time? We are not the coaches, as fans we are allowed to look ahead.
                  I could also say "Why do people keep saying we cant say one game at a time because we are not the coaches"
                  sigpic

Comment

Depends if the patriots lose 1 or not. If the Patriots don't lose 1 the rest of the season, its better to lose the game vs. Baltimore Ravens (not that I want them to lose). But if the patriots lose we we can get 2nd seed if we beat the Baltimore Ravens.

Comment

The inaccuracy of predicting what will occur in less than a week is compounded several fold when looking even further into the future.

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post

Comment

You "one game at a time" guys are forgetting who our QB is.

Manning won't overlook anyone. Therefore, we can.

Comment

is any one going to this game?

i;m thinking about it, and not sure how the fans are, if any broncos fans will go and how the weather is- open/closed stadium?

Comment

What offense?? We are not the raiders...

Comment

Originally posted by Manning2BayBay View Post
                              is any one going to this game?

i;m thinking about it, and not sure how the fans are, if any broncos fans will go and how the weather is- open/closed stadium?
                              I'm pondering going. I have a lead on two end zone tickets from a co-worker, so if I can get them for the right price I'm there.

The fans are fans like anywhere else, they have a great ones, and they have ones that give fans a bad name. Being that they have owned us lately, they have the upper hand in smack talk there at the stadium. There were some stories the past few years about orange jersey fans having some issues... It's not like you are going in as a Steelers, Bengals, or Browns fan, so if you are doing the right things they probably won't give you too hard of a time, but I've been there twice and enjoyed it.

The weather in Baltimore is hit or miss with it being December. Could be a nice 60 degree day or a miseriable 30 degree day. The stadium is an open stadium. Here's a pic:

sigpic
                              The Bronco fan pledge;
                              I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                              I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                              I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                              I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                              Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
                              X