Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsung Heroes

60 career sacks after todays game.

Now has 8 sacks, 6 FF's (tops in the league if i'm not mistaken), and 40 tackles with a safety too.

Overrated, no.

Overpaid, maybe.

But his job is to rush the QB and he does that SO well.

He was getting close to Rivers all day, so it was nice to see him finally get that sack on the last play.

Comment

Doom is quietly having a great season. Its hard to get noticed for 8 sacks in 10 games when Von has 13. If we could recover some of those ff then I think Doom gets more credit.

Comment

He gets held so much and doubled teamed its not even funny but that frees up Von to go to town on qbs
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

He's just been overshadowed by Doom. Our D Line is our backbone and our LB corps...you know what, our entire D is just stupid good

Comment

Originally posted by DT88 View Post
            He's just been overshadowed by Doom. Our D Line is our backbone and our LB corps...you know what, our entire D is just stupid good
            I assume you mean Von? Lol.

I'd be stoked if Doom got overshadowed by Doom.

Two Dooms and a Von Miller would be astonishingly good.
            sigpic

Comment

Just figured out his whole name is Elvis Kool Dumervil....pretty cool if you ask me.

Comment

Only 2 teams have scored more than 300 points this season.

That would be New England and Denver.

The Pats are averaging 35.8 pts p/g and we are averaging 30.1 pts p/g.

With our defense we can beat any team that gets in our way, i believe. Yes we need to correct some errors and still have ways to go. But we are on our way to becoming a great team, and a team to be reckoned with.

Go BRONCOS.

Comment

Thank God his shoulder injury wasn't bad
                  KENTUCKY WILDCATS/DENVER BRONCOS

Comment

He is not overpaid, he is a beast

Comment

$$ well spent if asked me......Doomantor.......

Comment

Interesting stat considering our defense might be better than our offense. They hopefully will get better the more they learn to play as a team!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          I assume you mean Von? Lol.

I'd be stoked if Doom got overshadowed by Doom.

Two Dooms and a Von Miller would be astonishingly good.
                          Von Double Doom, Doom Von Doom, or Von Doom Doom and the Wolf! Let the cloning process begin!!!!!!!!

But seriously, on that last play I was sitting clutching my Broncos Mr. Potato Head saying, "come on Doom end this game now!" He's a beast up front. With him and Von, it's been amazing. The only comparison would be having both Leslie O'Neil and Derrick Thomas back in that day. I feel like that's exactly what Elway wanted from them.
                          #swapping

Comment

The offense and defense BOTH still have plenty of upside, which is why the old cliche' about getting better every week is very real and applicable for this team.

Comment

Man, he was so close to having 4 or 5 sacks last night. I'm ssoooo happy his shoulder was alright.

I think lineman take advantage of his size a lot, because he's small they can get into his pads and hold him so easy. He has to be one of the most held players in the league because of that.

Dis pass rush is nasty. Wolfe needs to get bigger so he can start inside and Ayers can resume his spot at the other DE.

Comment

Working...
                              X