FB position in regards to McGahee's injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB position in regards to McGahee's injury

I know...he doesnt make my toes tingle either, but would he be a decent RB to bring in?

He just tried out for the Giants last week but I haven't heard that they've made a move on him.

Comment

He could be helpful. He is a good blocker.

Comment

We have a RB that we deactivate every week that is a better runner and pass protector than Joseph Addai at this point.

Comment

I'm not really sure who he would be an improvement over.
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            I'm not really sure who he would be an improvement over.
            Lance Ball!
            McGahee's career was resurrected when he joined Denver, who knows if JA's would or wouldn't, if he's cheap bring him in, he already knows Mannings playbook.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't trust players who were cut by the Patriots.

However, if Addai is willing to sign for very cheap and have Lance Ball's role, then why not? He already knows the playbook. Besides, I've never liked Lance Ball.
              sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
              Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Jeremiah Johnson should get some playing time before we try to pick someone off of the street.

Comment

Wouldn't be against it. His performance against the Bears in the Super Bowl was MVP worthy.

Comment

Joe Addai cant pass block??? Seriously? He is one of the best pass blockers in the leauge. Manning could always count on joe.
                    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

I'd rather not.....addai was never that good even in indy and certainly doesnt bring anything to the table after his injuries. Rbs dont need "chemisty with the qb". Signing any injury prone rb would be the same as signing joe.

Comment

Originally posted by Giddy'up View Post
                        Lance Ball!
                        McGahee's career was resurrected when he joined Denver, who knows if JA's would or wouldn't, if he's cheap bring him in, he already knows Mannings playbook.
                        Lance Ball is a good blocker, and a decent receiver. Additionally, he's about 30 pounds heavier than Addai. After watching the way Ball played yesterday you would be hard pressed to convince me Addai would be anywhere near the football player Lance Ball is. The only one I could see him competing with would be Jeremiah Johnson, and that's only if he has the same speed he had when he got drafted.

Right now, all 3 of the RB's we have on the roster are better football players. I'm willing to bet Elway knows he's out there.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

no......please no.

hes done. next game Knowshon will most likely be active and I dont see what Addai brings more than what knowshon already does.

Comment

The only way I would consider him is if McGahee unexpectedly lands on IR. I would much rather stick with Hillman, Ball, and Moreno. We also have JJ on the practice squad ready to be called up.

Comment

We have the exact same player in Moreno...

Comment

Working...
                              X