Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sigpic

Comment

• Excellent. Well deserved recognition for a guy who could have easily taken the typical whiny, selfish pro athlete approach to a demotion but didn't. It is fun to watch him succeeding at a time when the TEAM needs him most. Very cool.

Comment

• Knowshon's resurgence really is a great story. I'm happy to say he's proved me wrong and I hope he can keep it up.

Comment

• Very happy for him!
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            He had two carries at the beginning of the 4th Quarter on that ten minute drive before being spelled by Hillman and Hester. He spent some time on the sideline talking to Antonopoulos and getting a stretch on the training table. Had he remained in the game, he would have had around 150 yards. He should take the O-Line out to dinner. It might be expensive though.
            Didn't TD use to take the linemen to dinner? That has to be expensive unless you go to an all you can eat buffet and that would put them out of business.
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
              Didn't TD use to take the linemen to dinner? That has to be expensive unless you go to an all you can eat buffet and that would put them out of business.
              Considering he was a 1st round pick before the rookie pay limit was implemented, he should have no excuse.

Comment

• Good for him maybe that'll motivate him to just kill the Browns defense this week !!

Comment

• A few people on this board always had faith in Knowshon........

He was never bad, just fragile.

Im just glad he had his break out season with the broncos when it counts.

Comment

• Imagine when defenses start game planning for the Denver rushing attack just as they do for Manning and the air attack. *drooling*
                    Great to see Manning not required to carry the offensive work load....I surely hope the front office focuses on OLine depth in the offseason.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Thats cool and all but Fantasy championships are here and being a Peyton owner and all knowshon is screwing me by making the offense well rounded!

Lol on a serious note though glad he finally turned his career around and hoping he can keep it up. I was super hyped on him when he came from Georgia and Ill admit I jumped off the bandwagon to the point where I made fun of my friend for wearing his jersey out. Hope he can keep it up going into the playoffs because if you give Peyton a run game this teams gonna be insane

Comment

• Knowshon is the man!

He shoulda won it for the Oakland game too.

Comment

• Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                          The fact that we're working out other RBs says all it needs to say about what Moreno will do next Sunday.

This is Ball and Hillman all the way.
                          What about Hester?
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                          X