Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else concerned at our lack of outside receivers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right. Why does Peyton throw the ball to him, anyway? What are those coaches thinking, anyway? Cut him!
    Last edited by samparnell; 11-21-2012, 03:36 PM.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I'm just gonna' go ahead and say it. DT is probably the most athletically gifted receiver we've ever had. There, I feel better.
      sigpic
      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
        I understand your point but what teams in the league would be set to go if they lost their # 1 and 2 receivers?
        none
        This...........

Comment

Originally posted by SBboundBRONCOS View Post
          i love how people get soooo concerned about depth ....

its stupid, if anyones #1 or #2 recievers go down they are probably screwed until somone steps up, there arent any teams 4+ deep at WR (maybe pats)
          Packers or Saints, that's about it.

Comment

I get the question....And we are screwed if one of the starting WR goes down. It is that simple. But so would just about any passing team. To make things worse. DT always seems to be getting up slower and slower every catch. Something isnt right there. I have a bad feeling that he will be missing time soon.
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Glass cannot hold water?
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
              X