Finally some Power Ranking love...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some Power Ranking love...

I know Power Rankings mean nothing, but it is nice to finally see some love for the Broncos. I honestly think they could beat anyone in the AFC on neutral ground. I can see them running the table.

NFL.com - #7
    ESPN.com - #7
    CBSSports.com - #7
    FoxSports.com - #2
    Superbowl 50 Champs!

Well, we've been pretty steadily ranked around 7 or 8 the past few weeks.

I was just looking at Espn power rankings and I dont think the Bears should be ahead of us or the Patriots. Theres no way they could beat either of us.
    sigpic

Comment

Odd that Fox Sports is #2....

Comment

I would expect them to drop a little with losing McGahee. Too bad we can't re-[play the games against NE, HOU and ATL.
        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
        sigpic

Comment

I think we were #5 in one those polls last week. Did we drop a couple of spots after we won?
          sigpic
          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
            I think we were #5 in one those polls last week. Did we drop a couple of spots after we won?
            Maybe it's because McGahee's injured.
            sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
            Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
              Well, we've been pretty steadily ranked around 7 or 8 the past few weeks.

I was just looking at Espn power rankings and I dont think the Bears should be ahead of us or the Patriots. Theres no way they could beat either of us.

NO way?

The Bears have one of the best D's in the league, and the Patriots have done nothing but run all over us lately. Sure, maybe the Broncos are better now, but to say they're NO WAY they could beat us is just wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by FooserX View Post
                NO way?

The Bears have one of the best D's in the league, and the Patriots have done nothing but run all over us lately. Sure, maybe the Broncos are better now, but to say they're NO WAY they could beat us is just wrong.
                The Bears great D just got steamrolled by a backup QB.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainStateBronco View Post
                  Seriously. The bears are a joke. Have been saying it all year. Packers are taking that division and the bears are getting bounced in the first round of the playoffs.
                  sigpic

Comment

NO way?

What was just said about the Bears getting rolled by the 49er's D.

But also - to clarify what he was saying: The Bears could not beat us OR the patriots. He wasn't saying there was no way the patriots could beat us.

Comment

NO way?

Right, but their offensive line will cost them a game in the playoffs. The last two years I've thought they were the best team in the NFC, but it's looking like it's the same second half of the season collapse we've seen from them. Their offensive line is terrible.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Right, but their offensive line will cost them a game in the playoffs. The last two years I've thought they were the best team in the NFC, but it's looking like it's the same second half of the season collapse we've seen from them. Their offensive line is terrible.
                        Agreed. That unit sorely needs an infusion of talent. I can't think of one of their linemen who would start for us.

I also happen to think an average ranking of 7 is too low for us. We're already better than two teams we lost to earlier in the season (Falcons and Texans). The only teams I'd say are clearly better than us would be New England and San Francisco. Even if you include Atlanta and Houston ahead of us, we have to be in the top 5.
                        Hoping for a defensive-minded head coach and a return to the ZBS on offense. At the very least, no more cheaters for head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by saltparrot View Post
                          What was just said about the Bears getting rolled by the 49er's D.

But also - to clarify what he was saying: The Bears could not beat us OR the patriots. He wasn't saying there was no way the patriots could beat us.
                          Exactly. Thank you.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MountainStateBronco View Post
                            I doubt if Cutler could have prevented it.
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                              I would expect them to drop a little with losing McGahee. Too bad we can't re-[play the games against NE, HOU and ATL.
                              We will get our chance again I'm sure. Maybe two of the 3...

I don't think so, I've seen them around 8ish past few weeks.

They need to fix the fumbling issue though if they want to make a good run in the playoffs. Between Thomas, McGhee, the muffed kicks/punts... They won't beat a good team doing that.

Right now the Broncos are -3 in take-a-ways... the 13 fumbles being the blame. Only KC has more fumbles at 16.

New England is at +20, Baltimore +12, Texans +8...
                              Last edited by JrtheFreak; 11-21-2012, 01:06 PM.
                              Superbowl 50 Champs!

Comment

Working...
                              X