Quentin Jammer! Im po'd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quentin Jammer! Im po'd

I keep seeing the replay of jammer putting is helmet into McGahees knee. And its really starting to get at me. Could it of been intentional, Incidental. Why wasn't this hit fined etc etc. I have faith in Lance, Ron and hopefully Kno Mo. Thoughts??
    sigpic

Raiders @ Broncos 9-30-12

I dont think it looked malicious. I think Jammer knows better than to try to hit Mcgahee up high. Thats a tough collision for Jammer. He could of been going for the thighs and just shot in the best he could. I see Champ tackle low all the time so it could potentially happen to him. I doubt it though cause Champ knows how to wrap up text book style when going low. However, you never know maybe he was trying to take out Mcgahees knees.

Comment

lol no. That how most CB's tackles especially going up against a big runningback running full speed at them. They go low and try and take them down by hitting their legs. It was just unfortunate that it got McGahees knee and is now out a couple of weeks.

why fine him? its perfectly legal.

Comment

Agreed. I just keep feeling like maybe he took a shot at his knee.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe its more frusteration on my part. Seems like we lose running backs. To much
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah but watch the replay. He put his helmet into Mcgahees knee. He didnt wrap up low like champ does.
            sigpic

Comment

Champ tackles every running back like that.

Comment

He didn't hurt McGahee's knee on purpose... Think about it, it's a corner against a 235 pound back. He was just worried about getting him down.
                Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

What? Defensive players will soon be forced to develop psychic powers to make plays.
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol. Im just saying i think the hit was cheap after watching the replay. And NO champ wraps guys up with his arms and body he doesnt throw his head into someones knee.
                    sigpic

Comment

Can't hit high without it being cheap, can't hit low without it being cheap, soon they'll take away the middle too... before we know it, it will be considered cheap to pull the flag off the belt from behind...
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                        What? Defensive players will soon be forced to develop psychic powers to make plays.
                        Lol funny guy. Watch the replay.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                          Can't hit high without it being cheap, can't hit low without it being cheap, soon they'll take away the middle too... before we know it, it will be considered cheap to pull the flag off the belt from behind...
                          That's be horsecollering.
                          *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                          *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                          *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

If it was a QB that was tackled that way, it would have been a penalty and a fine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolassiter View Post
                              If it was a QB that was tackled that way, it would have been a penalty and a fine.
                              And if i were Brady it's be a personal flag for the defender waking up that morning.
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X