Who will start at running back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will start at running back?

The question is in several threads, but let's see the spread.
    Ronnie Hillman
    41.98%
    Lance Ball
    13.58%
    Knowshon Moreno
    43.21%
    Other (please specify)
    1.23%

I think Hillman but the others will be rotated in because he isnt the kind of back to shoulder the entire load.

Comment

Hillman will probably be the first back in the game, but I'd bet Moreno gets more touches
      sigpic
      2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

It's got to be Moreno. He'll share carries with Hillman, with Ball sprinkled in in certain cituations when Moreno is winded. That is if Moreno does decent and doesn't screw the pooch right out of the gate.
        ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

I have a bad feeling old man Fox is gonna go with Ball, which would be a mistake if you ask me.

Comment

Peyton Manning.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by elway93 View Post
              I have a bad feeling old man Fox is gonna go with Ball, which would be a mistake if you ask me.
              Agree with you. He's decent but doesn't or hasn't shown any wow moments
              sigpic
              2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

At KC last year, Ball came off the bench after McGahee and Moreno went down and rushed for 96 yards. Moreno was 13 ypa when he left the game. Team rushing was 244. I think the Broncos, including Moreno and Ball, have a clue about how to run on KC, plus they now have a serious passing attack.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Brohemoth View Post
                  The question is in several threads, but let's see the spread.
                  I expect Hillman to start, but also expect to see Ball out there just as much. I dont think for a second Moreno starts, but I would like to get him in the rotation and see a significant number of snaps.
                  sigpic

Comment

My pick and who I think is going to start are two different things... I think that Ball will start.
                    "Brady... drops back... sees receiver wide open... and throws it away"

Comment

While Ball is an average RB, he is still a good pass blocker. For that reason alone he will get the start.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hillman has gotten more reps than anyone else, plus he's a good pass catcher.

I say Hillman, but I wouldn't be surprised if Moreno starts too.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

I bet Ball leads the pack. He isn't spectacular but he's a safe play usually.

Comment

Knowshon will carry the load if he can avoid mistakes. I think with 6 games left he gets 600 all purpose yards
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Knowshon is the best every down fit for the offense, save for maybe JJ, and I'd like to see him and Hillman split all the carries with a small does of Lance "can't catch the" Ball.
                              Denver Broncos GM
                              Originally posted by Mosk
                              Joey Bosa ~ Jason Spriggs ~ Darian Thompson ~ Nick Vannett ~ Paul Perkins ~ Dan Vitale

Comment

Working...
                              X