Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worried

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Worried

    I know we have won games but the offense has continued to look worse every week. I'm loving the wins but our offense has looked weak. Am I the only one that is scared thar our supposedly strong side of the ball is bad?
    MOORE 26 & MILLER 58

  • #2
    Well, yeah.

    We came out flat but lets look at it from this angle; we traditionally play crappy at 11am, and we historically play terrible in KC.

    We were flat as a week old soda, but we won.
    sigpic

    Hooray, beer!

    Comment


    • #3
      yes you are
      sigpic
      -------

      Comment


      • #4
        No, not worried. In the last two weeks Denver has played a divisional opponent. Those games are always difficult. San Diego has a good defense and so does KC.It's the offense for KC that is usually the cause for all of KC"s losses.

        Add in that Crennel has a good history vs. Manning, game was @ Arrowhead, a divisional game, KC was inspired- the win was great.

        There are ups and downs in a season. Denver hasn't played great last two weeks and they are still 2-0. For that reason I am excited.

        What worries me? Every time Knowshon gets a carry I cringe. He was running with two hands covering the ball so that was good to see.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nothing to worry about, we are still working out our kinks and still winning while doing so.

          We will be fine come playoff time. Just take a deep breath
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by evski19 View Post
            I know we have won games but the offense has continued to look worse every week. I'm loving the wins but our offense has looked weak. Am I the only one that is scared thar our supposedly strong side of the ball is bad?
            Go back and review the houston, atlanta and boston games. This was much better. I rather win with a poor offense then lose because of turnovers and sloppiness.
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I'd really like to see Virgil Green incorporated more into the offense. We really need another threat that can line up out wide. Green's our most athletic TE and I like him more than I like Matt Willis who we've slowly tried to incorporate into our offense. Put him at FB and let him run some wheel routes against LBs while DT runs the post to draw the S to the middle of the field.

              Comment


              • #8
                well entering today the last 4 games PM faced romeo he hadnt thrown a td pass n at the end we made a drive when we needed to which is a sign of a good team...a win is a win but next week will be a real tough test TB can run n throw...

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by evski19 View Post
                  I know we have won games but the offense has continued to look worse every week. I'm loving the wins but our offense has looked weak. Am I the only one that is scared thar our supposedly strong side of the ball is bad?
                  I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to worry. Now, put on your happy face and celebrate.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    When a 7-3 team plays that badly against a 1-9 team, you have to be a little worried. Then you have to remind yourself that the Chiefs are more talented than their record indicates.

                    The Broncos are 8-3 because the defense was able to prevent the Chiefs' offense from putting up the most important stat there is, which is points.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      I'd really like to see Virgil Green incorporated more into the offense. We really need another threat that can line up out wide. Green's our most athletic TE and I like him more than I like Matt Willis who we've slowly tried to incorporate into our offense. Put him at FB and let him run some wheel routes against LBs while DT runs the post to draw the S to the middle of the field.
                      I would like to see Caldwell into the offense.....
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                        I would like to see Caldwell into the offense.....
                        Ooh! More depth! I be likin' me some depth. :clap:
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                          I would like to see Caldwell into the offense.....
                          Unless there's an injury that I don't remember hearing about, he's apparently been a healthy scratch for all or most of the season. There's a reason for that and I don't want to find out what it is.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I am less worried about the Tampa Bay Bucs, their pass D is like a sieve that Peyton will eat alive at home.

                            Crennel and the Chiefs have better CBs than the Bucs. Yes, the Bucs can score but the Broncos will score more.

                            More like a 31-20 kind of game is what I expect vs the Bucs.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                              I am less worried about the Tampa Bay Bucs, their pass D is like a sieve that Peyton will eat alive at home.

                              Crennel and the Chiefs have better CBs than the Bucs. Yes, the Bucs can score but the Broncos will score more.

                              More like a 31-20 kind of game is what I expect vs the Bucs.
                              I don't think it'll be that close. I think Josh Freeman will really struggle playing in Denver. Freeman has a huge arm, I expect him to overthrow his WRs on those deep routes quite a bit (thin air adjustment lol) and it'll really mess up the flow of their offense.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X