Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win next week clinches the division (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Win next week clinches the division (merged)

If I'm right we win next week we are AFC West champs 2 years in a row.....

If we win Next week are we Division Champs?

Doltz lost to Baltimore, does that mean we are Division champs if we win next week?
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

A win OR a Chargers loss will clinch the division for us next week.

For those of you who remember my old "If the season ended today" threads from years past, those will be back this week
      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Yes or if Chargers lose then im pretty sure the division title is ours
        sigpic

Comment

sd has lost 3 in a row, oak has lost 4 in a row, and kc has lost 8 in a row. the division is ours.

Comment

Great accomplishment. What is the Broncos philosophy on resting starters late in the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
              Great accomplishment. What is the Broncos philosophy on resting starters late in the season?
              I dont think a philosphy wil play into it much considering we will still be competing for a first round by and maybe home field advantage. At worst we need to be concerned with being a higher seed than New England and the coaches know that, so unless we clinch homefield before week 17, we wont be sitting anyone.
              I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

Better be all out until our playoff positioning is locked in. If/once that happens then I'd be all for pulling key starters at halftime.
                sigpicthanks Freyaka

Comment

we are fighting for playoff seeding, might not be decided til week 17.

Comment

I think a Chargers tie also clinches the division for us
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      I think a Chargers tie also clinches the division for us
                      Only if we win. Otherwise we could lose out and finish 8-8 and they could tie and then win out and finish 8-7-1.
                      Administrator

sigpic

Comment

Only the #2 seed means anything at the moment; I will be disappointed if we don't clinch it.

Winning a division title is great but we won it last year at 8-8 with Tebow; I expect us to compete for that number 2 spot
                        We are the Organization that " EVERYONE " wants to be a part of

sigpic

Comment

I dont know about now, but in '96 it was a disaster as the Broncos came out rusty in a playiff loss to the Jagwads who were big under dogs.

Comment

You guys practically have the division wrapped up

Thanks to your victory over the Chiefs coupled with the Chargers loss to the Ravens, (and with you all having the tiebreaker over San Diego, not that you will need it) a win next week against the Buccaneers (which hopefully you all will be able to do) should clinch the division title.

Unfortunately, my Saints are on the outside looking in, and with several teams to climb over, we will probably not be going to the playoffs this season...so, assuming the Saints don't make it, I will be happy to root for the Broncos to come to New Orleans and win the Super Bowl...

Comment

Yea, if we win 1 out of the next 5 games, we win the division.
                              If San Diego loses 1 out of the next 5 games, we win the division.

So I like our chances I don't see any collapses like in years past. Cant wait to celebrate another playoff berth and get ready to try to get a 1st round bye.
                              :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Working...
                              X