Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Win next week clinches the division (merged)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos need to win out (that means beating Ravens on the road) and Pats need to lose just one more for Broncos to get the #2 seeding.

If I were a Broncos fan, I would root hard for the Texans to beat the Pats or the 49ers to beat the Pats when those games come around, those will be the only 2 games that the Pats could potentially lose. Hopefully Gronk is not back by then.

Comment

Do we win the west with a win next week?

If the Broncos win next week and the chargers lose doesn't hat make us the winners of the AFC West? They would then be five games behind with us having the tie breaker they couldn't win it even if we lost out and they won out right?
      GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
        If the Broncos win next week and the chargers lose doesn't hat make us the winners of the AFC West? They would then be five games behind with us having the tie breaker they couldn't win it even if we lost out and they won out right?
        Close but instead of and it is or. We win or the chargers lose we take the west

Adopted Broncos:
        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
        Adopted posters:
        Everyone

Comment

yeah gotcha, thought so i was thinking about it this would be the earliest the West has been won in years. What a thought, I knew we would be better this year but this s far beyond my hopes for the season.
          GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
          sigpic

Comment

I think we win the west even if both teams win. I'm pretty sure we only have to win one more game. We would have the tie breaker and a 4 game lead.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

you are right AW4M i wasn't thinking of it that way for some reason I had it in my head we needed an and in the sentence, it is like Birdman said its an or, we win the West with a win, in any form of outcomes, We win the west if both lose, the only way we don't win the West next week is if we lose and they win.

Thanks for your input I was a little cloudy on it all.
              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Sorry Mods i didn't see this posted thanks for merging apologize for taking your time with making you merge another lol.
                GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
                  Sorry Mods i didn't see this posted thanks for merging apologize for taking your time with making you merge another lol.
                  No problem.
                  Administrator
                  sigpic

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer - Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I hope the Dolphins can pull an upset over the Patriots and the Steelers beat the Ravens...
                    I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                    X