The Six Win Curse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preetv View Post
    LOL this made my stomach hurt from laughing so hard!!
    You are sooo sweet! Now ... if you could just gain about 250 lbs, the rest of us idiots would be in love with you at NT.
    Last edited by kevlar441; 11-26-2012, 10:08 PM.
    "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      OK. Besides the aqueduct, the roads and the laws, what have the bloody Romans done for us?
      Brought peace?
      sigpic

Comment

Woa woa woa. I feel like I should clarify. I made this thread mostly as a joke to point out a coincidence. I am in no way negative about this broncos team. I am however skeptical and worried by some of the mistakes and gaps I'm seeing in our play such as turnovers, drops, and mental mistakes and was thus hoping I could spark a discussion on these issues. I guess I need to work on my tongue-in-cheek writing lol.
        Last edited by NextGeneration; 11-27-2012, 01:14 AM.
        I've found that prayer works best when you have big players... and Peyton Manning.

Comment

Too late! damage is done. We will never get those few precious minutes back from responding to this post! :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NextGeneration View Post
            Woa woa woa. I feel like I should clarify. I made this thread mostly as a joke to point out a coincidence. I am in no way negative about this broncos team. I am however skeptical and worried by some of the mistakes and gaps I'm seeing in our play such as turnovers, drops, and mental mistakes and was thus hoping I could spark a discussion on these issues. I guess I need to work on my tongue-in-cheek writing lol.
            Maybe it is the mustache in your avatar that threw so many off.

"Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Working...
            X