Stats Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats Projections

Through 11 games, we have a pretty good feel for the guys on our roster and what they bring to the table. Given their current production, these are the projected final stats of the season for some key players.

Peyton Manning- 4,742 yards, 38 touchdowns, 11 interceptions

Knowshon Moreno (given KC stats)- 525 rushing yards

Demaryius Thomas- 1,476 yards, 9 touchdowns

Eric Decker- 997 yards, 12 touchdowns

Brandon Stokley- 653 yards, 8 touchdowns

Von Miller- 20 sacks

Elvis Dumervil- 12 sacks, 9 forced fumbles

Wesley Woodyard- 128 tackles, 6 sacks, 4 interceptions
    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Nice. For Manning to pull that off given what he went through, his age, etc., is remarkable.

Most important stat? We already have as many wins as the best Tebow had to offer.

Comment

Most of them won't meet the projections you put fourth. I doubt Miller will get 20 sacks. I care about wins and advancing through the playoffs more than any stat though.
      Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
        Most of them won't meet the projections you put fourth. I doubt Miller will get 20 sacks. I care about wins and advancing through the playoffs more than any stat though.

i wonder why you think Miller cant get to 20. What if he has another 3 sack game. that means he need 3 in the other 4 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
          Nice. For Manning to pull that off given what he went through, his age, etc., is remarkable.

Most important stat? We already have as many wins as the best Tebow had to offer.
          That ^^^ :thumb:

Comment

props to DT for having his first 1000 yard season....
            I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

He really was a non factor today. He got a sack today not from pressure today but from Quinn not throwing the ball away and being being tackled for a one yard loss by the sideline. Teams are starting to focus more on him because he has been playing like a maniac lately. Miller excels when our offense is on there A game. We will see what happens. Hopefully he does get 20 sacks.
              Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

They gave miller the sack? I heard somewhere that it wasnt considered a sack

Comment

My only desired stat projection is XLVII.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Super Bowl win isn't really a stat. It's an organizational achievement. Only people who don't know how to have real discussions about great players attribute it to QB's as a stat.

Comment

The only stat I worry about is wins/losses on the way to the Super Bowl win! lol Stat or not I want that Super Bowl win for Peyton and company. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                        Super Bowl win isn't really a stat. It's an organizational achievement. Only people who don't know how to have real discussions about great players attribute it to QB's as a stat.
                        Ala...

10 char.

Comment

Ahh people quit trying to be so unselfish. Yes we all want a Super Bowl win, but we are here to talk projected stats.

I would really like Decker to hit that 1,000 mark as well as DT catching 10 touchdowns.It would be cool to have two 1,000 yard 10+ touchdown WRs.

Anyone know of the last time the Denver Broncos have had two 1,000 yard WRs? My guess of the top of my head would be 2004.

Comment

Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                            He really was a non factor today. He got a sack today not from pressure today but from Quinn not throwing the ball away and being being tackled for a one yard loss by the sideline. Teams are starting to focus more on him because he has been playing like a maniac lately. Miller excels when our offense is on there A game. We will see what happens. Hopefully he does get 20 sacks.
                            It wasn't that they focused on him it was more that they ran the ball every play and when they threw the ball it was short short passes
                            A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by nic.zeman24 View Post
                              They gave miller the sack? I heard somewhere that it wasnt considered a sack
                              He scrambled out of the pocket, but it wasn't a designed run. He was just eluding pressure when Miller got him behind the LOS. It was a sack. :thumb:
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X