Stats Projections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakka27 View Post
    Ahh people quit trying to be so unselfish. Yes we all want a Super Bowl win, but we are here to talk projected stats.

I would really like Decker to hit that 1,000 mark as well as DT catching 10 touchdowns.It would be cool to have two 1,000 yard 10+ touchdown WRs.

Anyone know of the last time the Denver Broncos have had two 1,000 yard WRs? My guess of the top of my head would be 2004.
    In 2004, both Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie were over 1,000 yards. 2008 was close, Marshall was over 1,000, and Eddie Royal was only 20 yards away. 2000 was probably the biggest year for our top two receivers, Rod Smith had 1,602 yards and Ed McCaffrey had 1,317 yards, that was with Brian Griese and Gus Frerotte throwing them the ball

One of the most not talked about stat is Peyton Manning currently has 26 TD passes. He has passed the mark set by Jay Cutler in '08 (25 TD), and is currently tied for 2nd all time in Broncos history, he needs only 2 more to break the Broncos all-time record, which will likely happen next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
      In 2004, both Rod Smith and Ashley Lelie were over 1,000 yards. 2008 was close, Marshall was over 1,000, and Eddie Royal was only 20 yards away. 2000 was probably the biggest year for our top two receivers, Rod Smith had 1,602 yards and Ed McCaffrey had 1,317 yards, that was with Brian Griese and Gus Frerotte throwing them the ball

One of the most not talked about stat is Peyton Manning currently has 26 TD passes. He has passed the mark set by Jay Cutler in '08 (25 TD), and is currently tied for 2nd all time in Broncos history, he needs only 2 more to break the Broncos all-time record, which will likely happen next week.
      Wasnt it Jake that set the mark?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
        It wasn't that they focused on him it was more that they ran the ball every play and when they threw the ball it was short short passes
        This was probably also in part to slow down Miller. It helps the cause that Brady Quinn doesn't drive the ball down the field, so them dropping back would have been outright playing into our favor.
        Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
          Wasnt it Jake that set the mark?
          Yep, Plummer and Elway are both tied for the most (this week anyway, lol), Plummer threw 27 in '04, and Elway did it in '97. Plummer also threw 4,089 yards that year, currently 2nd all-time, but also threw 20 INT (the downside of having Plummer throw that much).

Comment

In 2004, Manning had THREE receivers hit the vaunted 1,000 yard, 10 TD mark, the only time it's ever been done, I think. They were Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, and a somewhat obscure slot receiver named.......... Brandon Stokely!!

Comment

Working...
            X