Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Moreno keeps it up, is he our RB of the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
    You are flat out INSANE!!!!

And I LOVE IT!
    Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I wouldn't go that far. hehehehe but I think 100 yards and a TD would be reasonable.
    Originally posted by Lomax View Post
    Whoa man, our OL will have something to say about that. As will our passing game against the Raiders porous pass D.
    I am nothing if not a homer ...

Comment

• I don't know if it's a good idea to give Moreno more 20 carries tonight. Moreno carried the ball 40 times in the last two games and this is a short week for the Broncos. If he is going to be the guy carrying the load in the playoffs, I think it might be a good idea to let Hillman get more carries tonight. Hillman is more rested since Moreno became the starter. I'd let Moreno stay fresh tonight, get the 10-day rest and then he could resume his workload against the Ravens. Unless the Broncos are trying to keep Hillman and his speed fresh for the playoffs. It's a strategical possibility.
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by underrated29 View Post
        You are flat out INSANE!!!!

And I LOVE IT!
        Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        I wouldn't go that far. hehehehe but I think 100 yards and a TD would be reasonable.
        Originally posted by Lomax View Post
        Whoa man, our OL will have something to say about that. As will our passing game against the Raiders porous pass D.
        Pretty good game from Moreno tonight. OL definitely was outmatched both in pass pro and the run game. Overall solid showing woth 167 total yards and a TD

Comment

• Also, he was given 36 touches.. Safe to say the FO trusts him as a workhorse back, maybe even more so than they did McGahee

Comment

• Great game from Moreno but not future back.

Should without question be brought back next year, no doubt about it.

Comment

• Nice game by Knowshon. I wish he had more burst, but he had a really good game tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                Pretty good game from Moreno tonight. OL definitely was outmatched both in pass pro and the run game. Overall solid showing woth 167 total yards and a TD
                agreed. Knowshon is going to help a great deal heading into the playoffs. It was nice to see him still able to move the chains at the end of the game when everyone knew he was getting the ball.
                sigpic

Comment

• I'm wearing my Moreno jersey for the next week straight.

Comment

Also, he was given 36 touches.. Safe to say the FO trusts him as a workhorse back, maybe even more so than they did McGahee
                    There is a reason Knowshon didn't even dress up when Willis was running the show. The second Willis comes back, Knowshow is back to the bench, where he belongs. He has ran the ball decently well with the absence of our real number one, but who are we kidding here? Willis would have had 220 yards tonight and prevented about 3 of those hits Manning had to take due to Knowshows lack of blocking ability. Get well soon Willis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                      Nice game by Knowshon. I wish he had more burst, but he had a really good game tonight.
                      He isnt an explosive back, more like a poor mans Ray Rice but he is solid all the way through. I bet we are saving Hillman for break away speed late into the season and playoffs.

Comment

• I've been really impressed with how Moreno's played in these last three games. Sure the ypc isn't as high as you'd like it, but he's had some big, clutch runs to help provide balance in the offense. If he can carry on this success throughout the rest of this season and post-season then we might not need to draft a RB after all. I really hope that's the case, because I think the Moreno/Hillman duo could be very good for a long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by bjmohar View Post
                          There is a reason Knowshon didn't even dress up when Willis was running the show. The second Willis comes back, Knowshow is back to the bench, where he belongs. He has ran the ball decently well with the absence of our real number one, but who are we kidding here? Willis would have had 220 yards tonight and prevented about 3 of those hits Manning had to take due to Knowshows lack of blocking ability. Get well soon Willis.
                          Maybe, maybe not.. Here's a question; is he really performing much worse than McGahee had this year? Moreno is a much better reciever and has kept ahold of the football much better than McGahee has this year.

If Moreno continues to improve, McGahee may be the one on the bench.

Comment

• I love McGahee, but he better fricken get it together next year.

Moreno was a beast tonight
                            sigpic

Comment

Maybe, maybe not.. Here's a question; is he really performing much worse than McGahee had this year? Moreno is a much better reciever and has kept ahold of the football much better than McGahee has this year.

If Moreno continues to improve, McGahee may be the one on the bench.
                              Agreed.
                              Moreno is actually playing better then McGahee was imo.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                                Agreed.
                                Moreno is actually playing better then McGahee was imo.
                                agreed. AND so far, he's been holding on the the ball!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X