Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Moreno keeps it up, is he our RB of the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sheenabobeena View Post
    agreed. AND so far, he's been holding on the the ball!!
    If he secures the ball he secures his job as a Denver Bronco.
    Bronco Fan for Life.

Comment

• Extend this dudes contract , keep him around. I hope he stays healthy!

Comment

• Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
        Extend this dudes contract , keep him around. I hope he stays healthy!
        His contract was before the new CBA so it might be too soon to think about an extension.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• He only has 1 year left, with an option year?

Comment

• Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
            Extend this dudes contract , keep him around. I hope he stays healthy!
            We'vre still got him for cheap for two more years, the second year we have the option of keeping him for 5 million or letting him go with no ramifications. I think by that time 5 million will be insanely cheap for the production I expect us to get out of him by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              We'vre still got him for cheap for two more years, the second year we have the option of keeping him for 5 million or letting him go with no ramifications. I think by that time 5 million will be insanely cheap for the production I expect us to get out of him by then.
              Sounds good !

Comment

• I think he stays and ends up sharing the load with another RB that isn't yet in Denver.
                ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                  That might have been me, and he was known for going down pretty easy. He's obviously turned the corner and is running for his life.
                  It wasn't "only" you...but you "might" have been part of it
                  sigpic

Comment

• This is the NFL. There is no "RB of the future". Kick ass this week and you can be the RB next week, end of story.

Comment

• Originally posted by ModernIrishman View Post
                      This is the NFL. There is no "RB of the future". Kick ass this week and you can be the RB next week, end of story.
                      I actually agree with this statement. :thumb:
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                      X