Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Moreno keeps it up, is he our RB of the future?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he keeps playing well I don't see any reason for us to part ways with him. Lots easier to restructure a guy (especially one with a good team attitude like KM has shown) than to go out and put money into another "maybe." He's not due an incredible amount of money anyway, especially by the standard this team pays some other players. I think him and Hillman make an intriguing tandem down the road, one I would love to see grow. He came out as a sophmore and he's only just turned 25 I think it would be a shame to ship him off for a 4th or 5th or something...

Knowshon just needs to stay healthy, and stay involved, and his position on the team will not be questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      He's only due 1.7 mil next year, if he stays healthy and produces he should be back.

But RBOTF, no...
      Please speak English! For the most part, you are dealing with "adult" Bronco fans here. We (normally) do not talk with our thumbs. (Latin yes - thumbs no.)

Last edited by kevlar441; 11-26-2012, 09:38 PM.
      "Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
        Please speak English! For the most part, you are dealing with "adult" Bronco fans here. We (normally) do not talk with our thumbs. (Latin yes - thumbs no.)

Running back of the future? I think.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          He's only due 1.7 mil next year, if he stays healthy and produces he should be back.

But RBOTF, no...
          His cap hit for next year is 3.5 million.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Like plenty of people were saying before the season:

"I reckon manning will max out his ability to play pro football."

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
              Very fair. Also my post is under the assumption he has ditched the injury bug finally
              I think he may have. Remember when mcdaniels was here he made knowshon put on a unhealthy 20-25lbs in one offseason and that definetly hurts your body and limits your ability to take punishment. Now that he starting to look like mcgahee with those bazookas for arms he definitely looks stronger and shows in his runs
              A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                If he keeps playing well I don't see any reason for us to part ways with him. Lots easier to restructure a guy (especially one with a good team attitude like KM has shown) than to go out and put money into another "maybe." He's not due an incredible amount of money anyway, especially by the standard this team pays some other players. I think him and Hillman make an intriguing tandem down the road, one I would love to see grow. He came out as a sophmore and he's only just turned 25 I think it would be a shame to ship him off for a 4th or 5th or something...

Knowshon just needs to stay healthy, and stay involved, and his position on the team will not be questioned.
                This is another thing. All I have heard from every interview is that he never lost his confidence and never lost a his great attitude and continued to be a great teammate that in itself may have got him a bigger role in the offense. We all know how much Elway and fox love team first guys

Comment

Lets see how he does against the bucs tough run D

Comment

Don't get me wrong I like the kid. Loved him in College. But if he wants to stay a Denver Bronco next year, he better run his butt off. I really wish well for the kid but this is his last chance.. Hope he proves me wrong. Regardless we have to draft a good RB...

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                      I am his biggest fan, probably lol
                      not so sure about that hahah :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                        Lets see how he does against the bucs tough run D
                        Lol that bucs run D is so so SO overrated, when you have the 32nd ranked pass D and the 1st overall run D that means no one runs on you cause they can throw all day with zero pressure cause there also at the bottom of the league in sacks

Comment

Didn't Moreno get a 5-year contract anyway? So he should be in TC next year regardless, unless he gets cut
                          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

The day that we picked up PM I thought that the person that would the most was Moreno. I think that this O was tailor made for his skill sets with the between the tackle running and dump passes. I said that I thought that he would easily go over 1500 all purpose yards for the season. However the FO has something against him. He was never given a chance to play, and his first fumble he was exiled. I think that if he plays this way for the rest of the season he is done in Denver. I think if he plays better than this the rest of the season he is done on Denver. Just the way of the league. The FO would rather see Hillman (his guy) play than Moreno (McD's guy).

But this offseason I do see us adding another vet back and a draft pick
                            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                              The day that we picked up PM I thought that the person that would the most was Moreno. I think that this O was tailor made for his skill sets with the between the tackle running and dump passes. I said that I thought that he would easily go over 1500 all purpose yards for the season. However the FO has something against him. He was never given a chance to play, and his first fumble he was exiled. I think that if he plays this way for the rest of the season he is done in Denver. I think if he plays better than this the rest of the season he is done on Denver. Just the way of the league. The FO would rather see Hillman (his guy) play than Moreno (McD's guy).

But this offseason I do see us adding another vet back and a draft pick
                              I don't think so for just one reason, morenos commitment to the team. Instead of sulking like Alex smith Moreno continued to work hard an improve and he improve A LOT in his running plus his also his physical health and how big he has gotten shows his commitment in the weight room. If he would've sulked and then came in against kc and looked like the same back he had been then he's definitely gone but since he showed he's a hard worker and a good teammate I would bet money he will be here next year

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                                I think he may have. Remember when mcdaniels was here he made knowshon put on a unhealthy 20-25lbs in one offseason and that definetly hurts your body and limits your ability to take punishment. Now that he starting to look like mcgahee with those bazookas for arms he definitely looks stronger and shows in his runs
                                The dude is swole, stading 15 yards away I thought it was somebody else. He's huge now, from top to bottom. It would be interesting to see a "before and after" picture of him from rookie year to now.
                                sigpic
                                2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X