X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tampa Bay vs. Denver prediction

Denver 27
    Tampa 16

Low scoring affair possibly. I love the fact this is a home game. However we need to start blowing teams out like the Pats are if we're going to make a deep run in the playoffs. Our Defense is strong but they have chinks in the armor. Keep them on the field for a while and you can run the ball on them. KC did it, NE did it, Atl did it, & the Texans will do it. I want to see more running plays out of shotgun formations, more positive yards on 1st down, and as always fewer turnovers. A few missed FG's could have made the difference between a W or a L. Down the stretch we need to be peaking at this juncture in the season. Peyton should be dialed in by now and he is! Massive defensive improvements and solid ST will make the difference in Dec. & Jan. See you in the Super Bowl.

Tampa has the worst pass defense in the NFL. We'll throw early and often, Peyton should easily hit 300 and 3 TD's. Probably a 34-24 final score, something like that. Definitely no blowout, Tampa is a good team.

Comment

Den 30
      Tampa 24

Freeman is playing some good ball right now and they have a good combo of talent across the offense. Obviously we have a better Defense but all of the drops lately as well as our +/- turnover margin must improve. Turnovers allow for average teams to stay in games and beat better teams. I want to see our run defense against Doug Martin who has been playing very well lately. We need to shut down the run against teams like Tampa and Baltimore over the next few weeks so we don't get burned by NE and Houston in the playoffs. Play smart assignment football and the offense should be able to move the chains against an abysmal pass defense. Overall I think we win this game but the Bucs are no pushover and have the potential to beat us if we overlook them.
      Backing Moreno, Ayers, and Smith for 09.
      Supporting this staff!
      Yes, I know my name is outdated, too lazy to care though hah = )

Comment

Denver - 37
        Tampa Bay - 27
        sigpic
        2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
        2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
        BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Comment

We must stop Doug Martin, force Freeman to beat us. Freeman has played great this year and their run defense is very good. We have to exploit their bottom ranked pass D.

We cannot start slow in this game. McCoy needs to sit on the bench with a coloring book and let Peyton be the OC.
          sigpic

Comment

34-31 Broncos
            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Im going with 34-27 Broncos
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I have manning, decker, knowshon and doug martin and mike williams in fantasy. I need to to well this week to secure a first round bye in the playoffs. So I hope that manning throws for 6 tds- some to decker and knowshon and that doug martin to run for a few scores. I am benching mike williams.

So if the score is something like 49 broncos to 21 bucs. I will be just fine.
                So far:
                FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

28-17 Broncos
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

The Bucs are a good team, but I don't see this game being close. We are due for a good game, we are at home and the Bucs have the worse pass defense in the NFL.

Buccaneers- 17
                    Broncos- 38

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
                      McCoy needs to sit on the bench with a coloring book and let Peyton be the OC.
                      LMBO!!

CP coming your way.

sigpic

FA Targets: DT Jason Jones, DT Pat Simms, S Reggie Smith, LB Dan Connor

:cool:

Comment

35-26 Broncos

Comment

Denver will throw all over the yard on these guys and Moreno will go over 100 yards rushing. Denver 45-28 victory.
                          We are going with Plan A

Comment

itll be a tough game on offense will be fine but we cant turn it over n start slow...stopping martin will be the biggest key on defense we gotta do better at setting the edge than we did in KC if we dont were in big trouble bcz they have a good qb who can throw to unlike KC...if we can will win so i say 31-20...

Comment

I'm hoping Peyton finally breaks that 400 yard/3 TD mark and puts a 40 burger on the board.
                              Defense will show up and with Holiday giving Peyton the best field positioning he has EVER had, I see a short field with lots of passing and break off runs.
                              As long as Prater doesnt choke..
                              Denver should have had 6 more points on the board last week.
                              PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Working...
                              X