Tampa Bay vs. Denver prediction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broncos 20 Bucs 17

I've been worried about this game but I will be cautiously optimistic. Tampa seems to have a nice balanced offense with Freeman, Martin, V-Jax, and Williams. Their opportunistic defense and Knowshon's Phantom Turf Monster I think will create some turnovers and I am hoping we got enough Peyton in the tank to make up for it.

Several beers later our defense makes a big stop on the final drive to secure the win and I go outside and look for my remote control.
    sigpic

NC's Biggest Bronco Fan!

Adopted Bronco: Nate Irving #56

Comment

Buccaneers 17
      Team Broncos!
      2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Denver 38
        Tampa 27

Exciting, high scoring, shootout.

Comment

Pizza guy delivers 5 touchdowns
          lol

http://www.bbs.tbaybucs.com/index.ph...december-2012/
          Team Broncos!
          2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

It will be my son's first Broncos game at Mile High!

I'm just hoping for a win!

I don't want him to leave Denver disappointed.
            Last edited by 24SuperChamp; 11-30-2012, 05:44 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I agree with this, I was going to say 27-13, but I see a garbage FG at the end.
              SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

We beat Kanas City but we struggled and if we play anything like what we did in KC we wont win but if we can get through TB than we have Oakland so we should go into Baltimore with a 10-3 record and than we have Clevland and KC (at home) Baltimore might be our toughest game yet, even tougher than Pats and TB.

Predictions
                Broncos: 37
                Tampa Bay: 27

I think we lose one more time and thats to Baltimore Ravens and we go into the playoffs 12-4 record with 3rd seed. but I would love to go 13-3 and be 2nd seed. who knows what will happen. Go Broncos
                GO Broncos!!

Comment

It all depends on the Bucs' gameplan. If they know their limitations, they'll try to keep their offense on the field. Time-consuming, field position-eating drives with lots of runs and occasional short/intermediate passes. Control possession and field position throughout the game. On defense, they'd better have some special blitzes prepared; otherwise, Manning will dissect them.

Prediction: Denver 27, Tampa Bay 20.

Comment

If we can manage to not turn the ball over, we'll win easily. But given the recent history, I think that cycle is likely to continue and against a good team it's difficult to overcome. I'm predicting the win streak ends tomorrow.

Bucs 27
                    Broncos 24

Manning has a pair of picks and we have a fumble. I pray I'm wrong.
                    ”Those who would give up liberty for security, deserve neither.” Ben Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by KoolBreeze View Post
                      If we can manage to not turn the ball over, we'll win easily. But given the recent history, I think that cycle is likely to continue and against a good team it's difficult to overcome. I'm predicting the win streak ends tomorrow.

Bucs 27
                      Broncos 24

Manning has a pair of picks and we have a fumble. I pray I'm wrong.
                      I have trouble seeing Manning gettin picked by the Bux 2ndary - however noone can predict tipped balls

On the other hand, it's been longer than a full year since this team has NOT turned it over so I can't blame you for thinking that. What I think is the most likely method of turnover would be on special teams or Kno Mo

But we only have a few hours left to wait!

I got Denver by 4
                      The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Maybe Barber is savvy enough to make one snag

On another note - if we win this game in dominant fashion, I think the Broncos make it the Championship game at least

If it's a nail biter win, I'm not going to make that prediction

If we don't win this game then we're probably not ready to make a deep run into the playoffs
                        The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                          Maybe Barber is savvy enough to make one snag

On another note - if we win this game in dominant fashion, I think the Broncos make it the Championship game at least

If it's a nail biter win, I'm not going to make that prediction

If we don't win this game then we're probably not ready to make a deep run into the playoffs
                          I agree with all of that. I think it's our toughest test since the New England game. If we win this game, my guess is we run the table.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchDrunk View Post
                            LOL

Manning is going to carve up the secondary and make them one dimensional.

30 - 14

But it won't be as close as the score indicates.
                            Really? Wow! What time does that game start?

Comment

Working...
                            X