2012 Bronco videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Bronco videos

Does anyone have any recent or somewhat recent videos of our season so far with some music I can get pumped up to? I can't wait for the playoffs!

Thanks

Check out you tube. Thats what i do.
    sigpic Thanks Tebow for everything that you did on your short time being a Bronco. I will always be a fan of yours no matter where you are at.

Comment

Once we clinch the division I'm releasing a playoff hype video

Also, search Bronco Gang on YouTube, made by our own Madfanatic. It's a great music video.
      Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

there used to be a channel on Youtube where this fellow made these awesome highlight video of all the Bronco wins.

after 2010 he just stopped though.
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

http://themadfanatic.com/ <--- Theres madfanatics site. Definitely gets me pumped up
          Here we go Broncos Here we go!

Comment

Here is a pretty good one that highlights Manning

sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

When I ever get a chance, I'll make one.

I'm thinking of using Ne-Yo "Let's go" song.
              Team Broncos!
              2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

All of our TDs through week 10.

Comment

this one is pretty good too

Comment

Cool tidbit stat of the day

Denver: 8 wins 3 losses.

SD+Oak+KC: 8 wins 25 losses.

With a mere 5 games to play, we have as many wins as the rest of our division combined.
                    "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

I got a bunch of songs that should be able to help u with that a few that are mostly highlight videos ie "we in this" but im releasing a mixtape called 2 minute drill and im going to put highlight videos to at least 3 of them...my song optimus prime will have tons of highlights as well, broncojohnson is putting the highlights together he has a bunch of dope stuff u should check out

Comment

Originally posted by Trench777 View Post
                        Denver: 8 wins 3 losses.

SD+Oak+KC: 8 wins 25 losses.

With a mere 5 games to play, we have as many wins as the rest of our division combined.
                        I keep trying to stress the psychological and emotional aspects of the game. This just proves it. When we signed Manning the rest of the Division just threw their hands up and said; "Why bother?"

"Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

And to think I was laughed at when I predicted the Broncos would have more wins than the rest of the AFC West combined :thumb:

Comment

That's funny - makes me wonder how many times that's happened! lol

Comment

Kinda feel like the Patriots this year. Very good team in a crappy division. Know wonder The Pats always make the playoffs. I really hop Manning plays another three season atleast after this one. If he does, we might win 2 more SB's.

Comment

Working...
                              X