Could It Be.......9 and 3!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could It Be.......9 and 3!!!

Sure I'm havin fun this year. The big brass brought in #18. JDR is maximizing a D that has been maligned for some time, but now has the talent and the smarts to get it done. We finally have that balance we've been waiting for. And our guys are talking like they will not settle for anything less than top quality football.....as they strive to be the besrt, even after a lengthy string of victories.

I could go on for a while....

Tampa Bay is a tough opponent, but they come into our house, with not too many on their side. I think the odds are even better than I expected, but why split hairs. We clearly deserve the predictions. But we still need to play the game, and play we will.

Again, I am not being cocky......just very proud of our guys. They deserve what is happening, collectively. Good for them. Seven in a row sounds so special........and it sure would be.

Yes, I like the sound of 9 and 3.....and counting.

It sure could be 9-3, and I think it will be. I do also believe that tampa bay will present our biggest challenge since the New England game. I am glad we have this challenge to keep up modest and real with where we are. Plus I really think this game will tell us where Knowshon is and more importantly where he isnt. Heres to a Broncos W!!!
    SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

The offence has been rather stagnant the past few weeks even though it's done enough to win those games and I believe it'll be back to it's potent self.

Martin will be stuffed and they'll have to rely on the deep ball which will subsequently end due to pressure from Von and Doom.

That's what I think anyway.
      All in for Siemian!

Comment

9-3 it surely can be but when it is win ten it will be truly zen.
        sigpic

Comment

I cannot wait to see if we will be 9-3.
          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
          sigpic

Comment

9 and 3, 9 and 3, my soul would be free, if we go 9 and 3.

Comment

Poetic justice...............

Comment

I am confident we will beat them.

The bad thing is if we lose to them or the Raiders then our last 3-4 games become pretty meaningless. At the moment we have a real chance of the #2 seed but need to win out.

Also, COME ONE MIAMI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

9 & 3 if we kick it like Bruce Lee.

I just wanted to join in

Hey i haven't seen Southstander around in a while. What ever happened to guys like Mug, 12&4, Southtown?????.

CanDB And GO BRONCOS
                  HE>i

Comment

Oh what I joy it would be to go 9 and 3. It would be a great liberty knowing we're going to the playoffs carefree. Just whoop the Buccs to be the best in the AFC! ...west...
                    All in for Siemian!

Comment

I really just want to know... do the division championship t shirts and stuff go on sale tomorrow night after the games? or do we have to wait until week 17 to wrap up? I want one for christmas

yeah... I'm confident.
                      :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
                        Hey i haven't seen Southstander around in a while. What ever happened to guys like Mug, 12&4, Southtown?????.
                        Banned... banned... idk
                        sigpic
                        - ★ -
                        2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
                          9 & 3 if we kick it like Bruce Lee.

I just wanted to join in

CanDB And GO BRONCOS
                          Originally posted by Sync View Post
                          Banned... banned... idk
                          You are two of my favs around here......so I didn't think you'd mind if I just mentioned that we should restrain further discussion re: the above, in case others join in. I think you understand my point of view on this. Based on what I know about the two of you, it will all be cool!

:thumb:
                          Last edited by CanDB; 12-01-2012, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Hey.....we're 7.5 point favs tomorrow.....that's quite a lot against a solid team like Tampa. Who'd a thunk we'd be going for 9 and 3, as 7.5 point favs, about 4 months ago.......make that less than 2 months ago????

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              You are two of the good folks around here......so I didn't think you'd mind if I just mentioned that we should restrain further discussion re: the above, in case others join in. I think you understand my point of view on this. Based on what I know about the two of you, it will all be cool!

:thumb:
                              You're absolutely right. Just answering the question that was asked - That's as far as the topic should be pressed.
                              sigpic
                              - ★ -
                              2012 Adopt a Bronco : Joe Mays

Comment

Working...
                              X