Post game rants --- Tampa Bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post game rants --- Tampa Bay

To help solidify a secondary that would get mauled. Particularly by Peyton and the Colts. Just funny how things work out! Lol

Congrats to the Broncos and their fans

Hey guys and girls...happy to see you all defeat the Bucs and clinch the AFC west this afternoon. Now, with the Ravens losing today, you all have the chance to move up in the playoff seeding when you play them head to head in a couple of weeks.

Congrats again...good luck Thursday against the Raiders

Comment

thanks man we need win out n hope pats lose 1 to get 2nd seed...lotta football left

Comment

The game against the ratbirds is gonna be HUUUUGE!

Comment

Gotta take it one at a time. We have to get past Oakland on Thursday first before we start thinking about Baltimore.

Comment

So glad the Broncos didnt back in to the playoffs

What a great feeling seeing our boys go out an WIN the division. They are playing very good football right now and they look like they could beat anyone specially watching the dolphins contain NE and the beaten up steelers beating the ravens.
            GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arch_Angel View Post
              The game against the ratbirds is gonna be HUUUUGE!
              Ratbirds...?

Comment

It is nice to see the Broncos win the division outright and so early but I think they have a long way to go before they can be thought of as a team that can beat the Patriots, Texans, or the Ravens, although they probably have a fairly good chance against the Ravens. We'll see when they play.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Everybody got NE as the #2 seed....I thought head to head was the first tie breaker scenario
                  I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                    Everybody got NE as the #2 seed....I thought head to head was the first tie breaker scenario
                    what are you confused about?
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Frenchy180 View Post
                      what are you confused about?
                      Im just wondering how NE is the second seed...I thought head to head was the first tie breaker scenario...

Foxsports,CBSspsorts,NFL.com and ESPN got the Patriots as the #2 seed.....

Shouldnt Balitmore's win over NE earlier in the year,give them the #2 seed instead of NE...?????????
                      I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
                        You're right Baltimore should still be the second seed because they beat them head to head.
                        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

W is a W, and playoffs are playoffs.
                          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Remember everyone 3 way tie and the head to head goes out the window

Comment

U guys are forgetting this is a 3 Way Tie Rule tie breaker

NE Wins tie break over Denver and Baltimore based on best win percentage in conference games. If NE and Baltimore were both tied then Baltimore would be the 2nd seed.

Comment

Working...
                              X