7 game winning streak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 game winning streak

I believe that I saw this was the 4th 7 game win streak in Broncos history. It's Manning's 8th.

need 4 more n a pats loss...

Comment

O, D & ST!!! :clap: :dance: :thumb:
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        O, D & ST!!! :clap: :dance: :thumb:
        It is very refreshing seeing our ST give our hogs on O some great field position
        Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

That is pretty crazy. Us Bronco fans are all happy about it and Peyton is probably just like " Typical year for me" Still feels sweet, and 1st 7 game win streak since our last Superbowl
          :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by IABronco05 View Post
            It is very refreshing seeing our ST give our hogs on O some great field position
            After the Broncos' opening drive in the 3rd Quarter stalled, it was Colquitt's Punt that put them inside their -10. He put three Punts inside the Bucs' -20. Holliday averaged almost 24 yards on four PRs. He's scary. Bolden has become an Ace on the Punt Team.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
              need 4 more n a pats loss...
              Doesn't matter what the Patriots do. If Denver is better than them, they will win regardless of where it's played.

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                After the Broncos' opening drive in the 3rd Quarter stalled, it was Colquitt's Punt that put them inside their -10. He put three Punts inside the Bucs' -20. Holliday averaged almost 24 yards on four PRs. He's scary. Bolden has become an Ace on the Punt Team.
                I guess I forgot about Colquitt, who's a measly 2nd in the league in net yardage if I am remembering correctly. Prater (hopefully) will come around and be reliable once again. Teams have to game plan for every phase of the Broncos
                Don't give up... Don't ever give up

Comment

This is just too awesome! I have never been more proud of my team than I am now.
                  sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                  Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post
                    Doesn't matter what the Patriots do. If Denver is better than them, they will win regardless of where it's played.
                    It would definitely help if Peyton can gas out the Pats' D in the high altitude of Denver, that is where it will become an advantage, IMO.

Home field vs the Pats will definitely come in handy there.

Comment

Originally posted by Peyton&Eli_fan View Post
                      I believe that I saw this was the 4th 7 game win streak in Broncos history. It's Manning's 8th.
                      This isnt the 4th 7 game winning streak in Bronco history.....In 98 we started 13-0. So in that season alone we had 7 of them
                      Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
                        This isnt the 4th 7 game winning streak in Bronco history.....In 98 we started 13-0. So in that season alone we had 7 of them

What?????????????????????
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Huh? What the french, toast?

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            What?????????????????????
                            You have trouble counting? In 98 we won our first 13 games.....that is 7 7 game winning streaks

Games 1-7 is the first......2-8 is the second....3-9 is the third...and so on until the 7th is games 7-13.

Pretty simple math actually..
                            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

You have trouble counting? In 98 we won our first 13 games.....that is 7 7 game winning streaks

Games 1-7 is the first......2-8 is the second....3-9 is the third...and so on until the 7th is games 7-13.

Pretty simple math actually..
                              That's not how it works and you know it.
                              sigpic
                              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Working...
                              X