manning mvp race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• manning mvp race

Would've been nice if that random pick was there but still a strong game.. I think Brady may be ahead of him but its close!
    BURR

Brady is having a great year, so is Manning. And you can't forget other guys like Rodgers and Ryan. So how will they decide who wins the award? Love it or hate it, Manning's comeback story will probably give him the edge in the MVP race over the other top contenders.

Comment

Its between Brady and Manning. Brady didnt have that great of a day throwing just a TD today. Manning got 3 TDs with 1 pick. I think right now its Manning. He took this team to a whole nother level.

Rodgers is behind those 2. And I dont think Ryan should win it after that pitiful performance against the cardinals.

Comment

i think brady is a top spot for now yes itll be the stats but if we could get 2nd seed itll be really close race then...but if we finish w/ 4th seed prolly brady bcz they beat us...

Comment

Brady is not in the top spot. He had a bad game today due simply to Miami getting some pressure on him.
          Thats how you rattle Brady into submission.
          PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Peyton is clearly in the driver seat after this week. Then it's brady/rodgers/ryan

Comment

Rodgers and Ryan have far more talent to work with around them. Rodgers in particular took over a Ferrari from Favre and has had it easy to put up big numbers. Brady and Manning are doing it with mediocre route runners, not a lot of speed, and very few big-name draft picks. Manning is particularly impressive coming off of a ton of surgeries, a year off, and playing with an entirely new team. Brady is a part of a great system, where the coaches have everyone playing such fundamentally sound football, and anyone can be plugged in and find success. (NOTE: When people point out that Cassel didn't make the playoffs after Brady took the Pats to 18-1, consider that Cassel had never played an NFL snap, and was forced to play because of an emergency in week one. By season's end, they were 11-5, their losses were mostly close, and they were scoring over 30 points per game down the stretch.)

Peyton Manning's comeback is the story of the NFL. He's not playing too shabby either. If he wins, it will be because he deserves it, not because of the story alone. This Denver team would be pretty awful without him.

Comment

THe league wants to give this award to PM. So as long as they can justify it, they are going to give him it.
                Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

hey guys.. you are forgetting ADRIAN PETERSON if he continues to carry the vikings and run for 150 + yards every week he deserves it.

Comment

Brady, Rodgers and Ryan have been playing with their respective teams for years now, this is Mannings first year and look where the Broncos are now!!!.

Peyton Manning For MVP
                    HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by AirMax View Post
                      hey guys.. you are forgetting ADRIAN PETERSON if he continues to carry the vikings and run for 150 + yards every week he deserves it.
                      Players who don't make the playoffs are not considered serious contenders. 200 yards rushing in a loss simply doesn't help.
                      2014 adopt a Bronco #63 Ben Garland

Comment

Idk I've heard grumbles that Von miller may be being considered for MVP
                        A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
                          Brady, Rodgers and Ryan have been playing with their respective teams for years now, this is Mannings first year and look where the Broncos are now!!!.

Peyton Manning For MVP
                          Peyton is a good contender. He basically gave our offense that spark it needed that hasn't been found since 2005-2006.

Comment

Originally posted by crash123go View Post
                            Idk I've heard grumbles that Von miller may be being considered for MVP
                            Heard him mentioned on RedZone yesterday, I'd be surprised if he won it, but his value to us has been absolutely immeasurable, same with Peyton.
                            Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Well I think he is the favorite due to the name, the team, and the situation. However, if I had a vote it would probably go Adrian Peterson. He has been killing it this season off the injury and I don't think that there is a more valuable player to a team than him. They can't find ways to win games though, so I can see the validity of the arguments in Manning's favor. I won't complain if he wins, I promise.

Comment

Working...
                              X