• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division Champs gear

FYI for those so inclined!

http://www.nflshop.com/shop/index.js...DivisionChamps
    Go Broncos!!!!

ordered mine as soon as the clock hit 00:00!! Wish I could get all our Division Champ shirts from every year we won it.
    #swapping

Comment

I normally don't bother with Div champ stuff, but I bought the champions hat because this is feeling like a special season. Last time I bought a div champs hat was in '97. Look how that turned out.

Comment

Who would ever buy this crap? If it isnt a SB championship you dont by the gear cause it is nothing to celebrate unless you are on the field when you win the division, or conference championship
        Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

Originally posted by japfaff View Post
          Who would ever buy this crap? If it isnt a SB championship you dont by the gear cause it is nothing to celebrate unless you are on the field when you win the division, or conference championship
          Obviously people on this board.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Obviously people on this board.
            Wearing it is just like admitting that second place is good enough and that is a terrible mindset
            Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pridesigpic

Comment

You have to be the most negative poster I have ever encountered on this forum

Comment

Wearing it is just like admitting that second place is good enough and that is a terrible mindset
                If that's how you see it that's fine. I wouldn't buy this stuff either for similar reasons, but I also don't think there's a need to belittle other people for my beliefs.
                sigpic
                2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by COBronc78 View Post
                  You have to be the most negative poster I have ever encountered on this forum
                  Because I am smart enough not to buy a Division Championship Tshirt or hat...... Who wears those anyway? Cause if you win the SB that is the gear that you want. Not a Division Championship

Comment

Because I am smart enough not to buy a Division Championship Tshirt or hat...... Who wears those anyway? Cause if you win the SB that is the gear that you want. Not a Division Championship
                    Belittling someone who may be excited to purchase this gear is childish. Don't buy it then, essentially calling others stupid for it is ridiculous

Comment

I wouldn't buy it also but i wont poop on everybody that does...
                      sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

I know three other teams that are not 2012 AFC WEST CHAMPIONS.....Time to Celebrate today is a Great Day!

Comment

Last year and this year are the first 2 seasons I have ever bought them. I don't wear them personally. They are just memorabilia for my Bronco room. Which is why I want to get all shirts. Division, Conference, and SB's, I want all the goofy memorabilia that I can both afford and get my hands on. And u know winning the AFCW is a big deal, it's another notch in the belt of Bronco accomplishment. But it is only the first step, where we take it from here is another story.
                          #swapping

Comment

I'd buy it for the simple fact that we outright won the division and didn't back in. I haven't purchased one, yet! But after we win the SB, then i'll order the AFC West Champs, AFC Champs and Super Bowl Champs all at one time!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                              Last year and this year are the first 2 seasons I have ever bought them. I don't wear them personally. They are just memorabilia for my Bronco room. Which is why I want to get all shirts. Division, Conference, and SB's, I want all the goofy memorabilia that I can both afford and get my hands on. And u know winning the AFCW is a big deal, it's another notch in the belt of Bronco accomplishment. But it is only the first step, where we take it from here is another story.
                              This is exactly why I ordered it, it goes with my momentous from this season. I have two professionally framed picture of Manning and one really good one I took at TC. I have a few of the sports sections from the post, the SI cover, game programs, etc..and of course my Elite Manning Jersey.

It's not often you get a Hall of fame stud of a QB and the whole team playing to his level, so im enjoying it now knowing we only have 2-4 years of Peyton. So I grabbed my hat to remember the first step in I hope a AFC & SB champs hat. No I didn't buy last years, not the same feeling when you barely get in the playoffs and back in. Plus it only cost me $9.98. Gotta love promo codes on the net.
                              Last edited by VADER72; 12-03-2012, 07:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X