No announcement yet.

Division Champs gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is a big deal winning the division for real this year, unlike backing in last year! And getting the hat etc. Is great! Congrats to THE BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      Last year and this year are the first 2 seasons I have ever bought them. I don't wear them personally. They are just memorabilia for my Bronco room. Which is why I want to get all shirts. Division, Conference, and SB's, I want all the goofy memorabilia that I can both afford and get my hands on. And u know winning the AFCW is a big deal, it's another notch in the belt of Bronco accomplishment. But it is only the first step, where we take it from here is another story.
      That is what a GREAT FAN does! Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
        I normally don't bother with Div champ stuff, but I bought the champions hat because this is feeling like a special season. Last time I bought a div champs hat was in '97. Look how that turned out.
        I see what you did there, and I like it!!

Adopted Posters - Broncoholic MS, thatkidhunt, Al Wilson 4 Mayor, Thors Hammer, McSmashie, CanDB, Peanut, BroncoManiac_69, MightyHorse, CHARGER$, Chillez, EddieMac
        Married Megan Joy on August 18th, 2013
        Proud Daddy of Jeremiah James born February 24, 2011

Adopt-A-Bronco 2013 - Champ Bailey
        Yankees, Rockies, Nuggets, Avalanche, CU Buffs
        I still miss you Jake Plummer!

sigpic

Comment

Not buying any of it, but I won't bash or foo foo those that do.

It was awesome to witness, but it's not the one we want.
          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by VADER72 View Post
            This is exactly why I ordered it, it goes with my momentous from this season. I have two professionally framed picture of Manning and one really good one I took at TC. I have a few of the sports sections from the post, the SI cover, game programs, etc..and of course my Elite Manning Jersey.

It's not often you get a Hall of fame stud of a QB and the whole team playing to his level, so im enjoying it now knowing we only have 2-4 years of Peyton. So I grabbed my hat to remember the first step in I hope a AFC & SB champs hat. No I didn't buy last years, not the same feeling when you barely get in the playoffs and back in. Plus it only cost me $9.98. Gotta love promo codes on the net.
            Umm care to share this promo code?

Comment

Working...
            X