Champ Bailey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ Bailey

You know what I love about this year is Champ is playing like a young kid again, if you watch the broncos highlights on the website and look at about the 3 minute mark watch as he reacts to Von Interception the football. Its great to see how he is having fun again, and how our team is playing well. I personally hope to hear Pat and John Elway say this one is for Champ at the end of the year.
    GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
    sigpic

Champ deserves a ring as much as any player in league history has deserved one. Hopefully we can get him a few by the time he decides to call it a career. Not a lot of players would have stuck with this team through the Shanahan/Cutler/McDaniels/Tebow drama, I have a tremendous amount of respect for Champ for staying faithful to the organization. He truly is the ultimate pro.

Comment

I've always thought a prime motivator for defensive players to play at thier peak was a potent offense.

Look at it this way: how willing would you be to lay your body out so Orton could get the ball back in his hands? Yeah...
      (not that he played soft, but theres a difference between playing hard & laying it all out there)

I agree it would be justified for Champ to have a Ring or two, for all he's endured with us over the years.
      "When an honest man discovers he is mistaken, he will either cease being mistaken, or cease being honest." -anonymous

Comment

"This Ones For Champ"

That is all I want to hear
        sigpic

Comment

This ones for Champ

Happy now???

Adopted Broncos:
          (2011-2013) Eric Decker
          (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
          (2019-Current) Drew Lock
          Adopted posters:
          Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
            This ones for Champ

Happy now???

Not particularly
            sigpic

Comment

Not gonna happen with Manning on the roster, but yeah, would love to see Champ finally get his much deserved ring.
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                Not gonna happen with Manning on the roster, but yeah, would love to see Champ finally get his much deserved ring.
                Why do you think this?
                Champ has been here forever.
                And Champ is always the last one out of the tunnel during introductions and he definitely gets the loudest cheer.
                sigpic

Comment

"This one's for Unrein" has a nice ring to it as well

Comment

Champ definitely deserves it he's been loyal and we owe him one. Along with Wesley Woodyard
                    UNITED IN ORANGE!

Comment

This ones for....Orton

Pat would just be trollin at that point
                      sigpic

Comment

This one is for McDaniels.

Since well he left us in ruins and we would have won one sooner than he has lol

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

It would be such an amazing moment to see Champ up on the stage after we won the superbowl. Seeing his smile after being through the good and the bad with us. I just hope it happens. Of course I do wonder if he will retire after that moment which I would hate to see.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
                            Manning already has a ring. So it wouldn't really be for him.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                              Manning already has a ring. So it wouldn't really be for him.
                              Exactly. Champs the longest tenured Bronco.
                              He deserves one.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X