Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Three Of The Manning Tricks....In His Huge Bag Of Them

Three plays that made me think....."Peyton Manning"

1) 12 opposing players on the field.....then rushes the play, and runs over to make sure the Coach throws the flag
    2) Passes the ball to Moreno, who is lying on his back on the ground....for the 1st down!
    3) Throws a TD pass to DT, that pretty much landed in DT's hands the instant he broke coverage. In fact, if Receivers could wear velcro on their hands, I think Peyton would just hit them on the run, without them even looking!!!

He's amazing!!!

Haha, I agree. I lmao when Dreessin dropped the pass that hit him in the hands.. he said.. The sun was in my eyes, i can see. Hey Dreessin.. just put your hands up and when you feel the ball, latch onto it. Its gonna be there, just wait for it. Haha
    PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOLT View Post
      Haha, I agree. I lmao when Dreessin dropped the pass that hit him in the hands.. he said.. The sun was in my eyes, i can see. Hey Dreessin.. just put your hands up and when you feel the ball, latch onto it. Its gonna be there, just wait for it. Haha
      And if I recall correctly, he didnt get a ball thrown to him the rest of the game.

Comment

How about Manning giving it to the crowd to keep quiet. How many pro athletes can bring an entire stadium silent with a few hand gestures and an evil stare?

Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

My favorite was the: "Hey Unrein .... why don't you show Dreessen and Decker how to catch a ball?"

"Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

Originally posted by pikman View Post
            How about Manning giving it to the crowd to keep quiet. How many pro athletes can bring an entire stadium silent with a few hand gestures and an evil stare?

He wants the crowd to perform to his level.

Comment

Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
              My favorite was the: "Hey Unrein .... why don't you show Dreessen and Decker how to catch a ball?"

Those are other things that this guy does, and few of us are surprised.......then again, I wasn't at the game to understand what it would be like to quiet down.

Watch out, next time he'll probably look straight into the tv camera, and all of us will quiet down!

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Those are other things that this guy does, and few of us are surprised.......then again, I wasn't at the game to understand what it would be like to quiet down.

Watch out, next time he'll probably look straight into the tv camera, and all of us will quiet down!:speech:
                I started to say this before. This guy is "scary good". He even looks like the alien in the ALIEN movies!

Think about how cool Elway is. He is having a blast watching Manning break his records! (Who does that?)

Then you see "cool, calm and collected" Champ Bailey, talking about things the team needs to work on, while Von is ripping it up!

Imagine next year! (This is so much fun to watch.)

Comment

I started to say this before. This guy is "scary good". He even looks like the alien in the ALIEN movies!

Think about how cool Elway is. He is having a blast watching Manning break his records! (Who does that?)

Then you see "cool, calm and collected" Champ Bailey, talking about things the team needs to work on, while Von is ripping it up!

Next year we go undefeated for our second SB in the Manning era. Yup 33 wins in a row we're 7/33 the way there

Comment

IMO the rest of the AFC West should just plan on trying to win after PM is retired. This division is his until he hangs up the cleats man.
                    Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

That just made C'mon Man... still funny
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Yea, those were all great. That pass to Moreno was classic. And I loved the no huddle hurry up to get them for 12 men on the field. At the time I was like " What in the world" Because it happened so quick and seemed like a pointless run play, but what a great smart play by him.

And I LOVED seeing him quiet the crowd down like that It was funny to see the crowd like that with all the angles. Was a fun game.
                        :salute: :goz: :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          IMO the rest of the AFC West should just plan on trying to win after PM is retired. This division is his until he hangs up the cleats man.
                          :thumb:

I honestly do not like putting together threads. CanDB is much better at that. However, when I conceptulized what it would be like looking up at the Broncos from seats outside of Mile High, and yet inside the AFC West, I could not help but shudder.

This guy is something else! Brady is it too, I guess. Add Rogers and Brees if you must. The odd thing about Peyton is that he has never had a complete team around him!

Watch what happens when he does!
                          Last edited by kevlar441; 12-03-2012, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah.. being at the game, we were all pumped and the wave was rolling.. shoulda gotten quiet.
                            *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                            *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                            *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Lol I saw that 12 men on the field coming. Peyton just being Peyton...he will get you for those. He actually tried that when the replacement refs were here, but it didn't work that time cause the refs didn't know what the heck they were doing.

This crowd will be trained soon on how to watch Manning play .

Comment

Working...
                              X