Just Three Of The Manning Tricks....In His Huge Bag Of Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pikman View Post
    How about Manning giving it to the crowd to keep quiet. How many pro athletes can bring an entire stadium silent with a few hand gestures and an evil stare?

Team Broncos!
    2013 Adopt A Bronco Peyton Manning|#18|QB

Comment

Each game Peyton Manning starts in a Bronco uniform is a gift. I ask my fellow fans to truly enjoy the experience while it lasts. Life is too short for a bunch of nitpicking.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        Each game Peyton Manning starts in a Bronco uniform is a gift. I ask my fellow fans to truly enjoy the experience while it lasts. Life is too short for a bunch of nitpicking.
        This says it best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoManning View Post

I wonder if he'll have the same results with the Black Hole on Thursday...?

Comment

Ah, I love having NFL Sunday Ticket so I can switch over to Broncos games after the Colts games and get my fill of more Peyton Manning again. Classic stuff.

As far as crowd noise, he had trained us Colts fans and was spoiled from then on. Why we even are that way for Andrew Luck now out of pure habit. LOL I'm sure Peyton is used to putting in hand signals during practice week for hostile road games. But I guarantee he didn't think he might need it for crowd noise at home!:nono:

Comment

Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
              Yeah.. being at the game, we were all pumped and the wave was rolling.. shoulda gotten quiet.
              I'm blaming you and CoryWinget81 and the all-nighter the night before for that lapse in judgement. :nono:

Comment

Working...
              X