Who would win: Broncos offense vs Broncos defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would win: Broncos offense vs Broncos defense

Simple yet interesting thing to think about. If the Broncos somehow played each other all out, starters vs starters, who would win the game?
    Broncos Offense
    50.00%
    Broncos Defense
    50.00%

sigpic

The offense would win imo. Peyton can neutralize (well more like minimize) a great pass rush that our D has, and while I love our young guys in the secondary, I think manning could abuse them. Champ vs DT would be interesting, but if DT just wins once, that would be the difference.

Comment

Oh man thats a tough one.
      Question: How would we determine how the defense won though?
      Would it be like a 1 drive scenario and if the offense scored then the D loses and if the D stops them they win?

Id say how the D is playing right now theyd win
      sigpic

Comment

(Just 3 Days To Go) Would You Agree, You'd Love The Sound Of 10 and 3!!!

Holy cow, we just finished celebrating and we're almost ready for our next game.

I am not keen on two games that close together, although it's the same for both teams. BUT the good news, we don't have a long wait to see our guys again.

Again, we're going to be favourites by some fairly large margin, even if on the road. I still worry a bit, but.....it is easy not to get preoccupied with worrying when you look at the facts. And the facts are on our side. I won't do an assessment right here and now, other than to say that Palmer will have to get rid of the ball quickly if he wants to stay upright.

But sure, we have to play the game...........

BUT SO DO THEY!

10 and 3 sounds really cool!!!!

:thumb:

Comment

So I lied a bit......here's a brief assessment.

Oakland is terrible on D, in a balanced way! They are 25th against the pass, 28th against the run, 31st in sacks, and 24th in pics. On O there aren't bad, with almost the same passing stats (we're 7th and they're 8th), but their run game is near the bottom of the league at 29th.

Bottom line, we pressure Palmer all night long, while we hurt them with our O.

We should win handily, but I hate predicting that sort of success. Facts say we win!

Comment

I'm still savoring the 9-3 but 10-3 sounds waaaaay better It'll be nice seeing another game so soon but those 10 days until the next game is gonna be a killer. I imagine the Broncos are happy to have that extra time, after Thursday, to get ready for the Ravens though.

Comment

Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
              I'm still savoring the 9-3 but 10-3 sounds waaaaay better It'll be nice seeing another game so soon but those 10 days until the next game is gonna be a killer. I imagine the Broncos are happy to have that extra time, after Thursday, to get ready for the Ravens though.
              That's it....if we can come away with a victory and still healthy, it gives us extra days to prepare for The Ravens, while adding some healing time.

I am not seeing past Oakland, because anything can happen in the NFL, BUT if we play our game, we will be set up for the game of the season........in Baltimore. Talk about motivation! We're talking serious seed possibilities, especially with Houston playing New England, and The Pats having to deal with San Fran as well.

Comment

Raiders are going down. No way they beat the Broncos.

Nice side to a short week.. Ravens are up next on the schedule.

Having 3 extra days to prepare makes me all the more confident in a win. I have a feeling the offense will come out shooting and the defense will have a good game as well.
                PROUND MEMBER OF THE MILE HIGH MANNING FIVEHEAD FAN CLUB! MEMBER #101!

Comment

I know Oakland sucks this year but I always worry about them. They've beaten us way too many times to take them lightly. '

And it's about darn time NE had a couple rough games - I'm hoping they lose to both Houston & SF.

Comment

When was the last time we had double digit wins. It sounds weird, but good obviously lol.

Comment

I think we owe them a good butt whipping in front of their fans on their home field this time.

56 - 10 sounds good to me.
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                        I think we owe them a good butt whipping in front of their fans on their home field this time.

56 - 10 sounds good to me.
                        Why let them score 10? 56-0 sounds better to me

Comment

Vegas has us favored by 10...

Sunday, they had us favored by 7 1/2... Won by 8...

Hope they did us right again... :thumb:

Bronco fan sine '61...

Comment

66 - 6 Broncos

Omg did I just do the 666 OH NO.

Comment

Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
                              Simple yet interesting thing to think about. If the Broncos somehow played each other all out, starters vs starters, who would win the game?
                              You are kidding, right? The winner would be the one that scored more points.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X