No announcement yet.

Who would win: Broncos offense vs Broncos defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ther is no def that can stop peyton manning...broncos O will win this one..

Comment

Peyton by a slight margin because he knows to exploit the seams and will work the middle of the Broncos' D with Stokely and Tamme ALL DAY LONG till they switch Champ or someone else to the middle, and then he goes back outside and takes his shots.

Comment

Clady or Franklin couldn't stop Von Miller. Defense would win if it were a talent contest,
        sigpic

Comment

Dave Logan

I love listening to his play by play of Bronco games. I was just listening to his commentary of the Broncos SB win over the Packers and his commentary on the Packers 4th and 6 attempt literally sends chills through my body. I love listening to someone as passionate about the Broncos as I am. I did a quick search of him and found out he is a pretty legendary high school football coach in CO, and is one of only a few to be drafted by the NFL, NBA, and the MLB. Most of you may have known this, but I never did and found it very interesting. I think I may start muting the Bronco games and just listening to his commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
            I love listening to his play by play of Bronco games. I was just listening to his commentary of the Broncos SB win over the Packers and his commentary on the Packers 4th and 6 attempt literally sends chills through my body. I love listening to someone as passionate about the Broncos as I am. I did a quick search of him and found out he is a pretty legendary high school football coach in CO, and is one of only a few to be drafted by the NFL, NBA, and the MLB. Most of you may have known this, but I never did and found it very interesting. I think I may start muting the Bronco games and just listening to his commentary.
            Yeah then he got fired from the HS because of some boloney reason.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey there, Dan.
              Glad to see you are alive and kicking!
              Been a long time since those freewheelin' good old days...

Yeah.. I listen to the Dave Logan show afternoons...
              it comes on radio KOA 850 at 3 Pm daily.

Pretty interesting stuff...
              he always interviews Fox and Elway... Manning... and all the big guns.

You can check that out, too.
              Last edited by PAINTERDAVE; 12-03-2012, 10:27 PM.
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Dave Logan is following in the footsteps of Bob Martin and Larry Zimmer.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I always listen to Dave Logan and turn down the TV commentary. The only problem is the Net feed is a few seconds ahead of the game on TV.

Logan is a legend in Colorado sports and may be the best all-round athlete Colorado ever produced, being a 3 sport star in high school and at Colorado. He had a real chance to play pro basketball or baseball, if he chose either of those sports. He would have been drafted higher in either sport if he hadn't stated a preference for football.

He had a pretty good career as a WR for the Browns, then finished up with the Broncos, but wasn't the same player that late in his career.

Comment

I really like Dave Logan. Having the pleasure of listening to him talk about football is one of the most awesome things I've ever gotten to experience. He sees the game like very few do.

He was fired from Mullen because they regent wanted his brother-in-law on the coaching staff and Logan basically said "no thanks, I hire my own staff". After they fired him they tried to self report a bunch of bullcrap violation to try and smear his name.
                    sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

I'm not a fan. In fact, he is the #1 reason I don't bank at a certain bank.
                      Bring Back ORANGE Sunday!!!

Tim Tebow combines the intensity of Ray Lewis with the throwing ability of... Ray Lewis.

"It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word."-Andrew Jackson

sigpic

Comment

Absolutely +1000

If I could I would have Dave at our home for each Bronco game to call it for us while the sound is down.
                        We have tried running koa but the delay between the radio and dtv was more intolerable than listening to Jim Nanth.
                        (I think).

Comment

Were up to #4 this week on the power poll

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...s-rise-to-no-3

Comment

i just hope were #1 at seasons end thats all i want...

Comment

I remember reading an article in the Denver Post or Rocky Mountain news waaay back, Dave Logan said even though he played for the Browns for many years he was still a fan of the Broncos and followed their progress even when he was still on the Browns roster. It was a dream come true for him when he was traded to the Broncos (or was he cut? I dont remember). Anyways, I love listening to him call a Broncos game. I actually felt he teamed up well with Brian Griese who is also very knowledgable of the game, unlike Scott Hastings.

Comment

Nah im fine with this, as long as we Win the Superbowl

Comment

Working...
                                X