X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
    I love listening to his play by play of Bronco games. I was just listening to his commentary of the Broncos SB win over the Packers and his commentary on the Packers 4th and 6 attempt literally sends chills through my body. I love listening to someone as passionate about the Broncos as I am. I did a quick search of him and found out he is a pretty legendary high school football coach in CO, and is one of only a few to be drafted by the NFL, NBA, and the MLB. Most of you may have known this, but I never did and found it very interesting. I think I may start muting the Bronco games and just listening to his commentary.
    Yeah then he got fired from the HS because of some boloney reason.

Leave a comment:

• dandaman23
    replied
    Dave Logan

I love listening to his play by play of Bronco games. I was just listening to his commentary of the Broncos SB win over the Packers and his commentary on the Packers 4th and 6 attempt literally sends chills through my body. I love listening to someone as passionate about the Broncos as I am. I did a quick search of him and found out he is a pretty legendary high school football coach in CO, and is one of only a few to be drafted by the NFL, NBA, and the MLB. Most of you may have known this, but I never did and found it very interesting. I think I may start muting the Bronco games and just listening to his commentary.

Leave a comment:

• Giddy'up
    replied
    Clady or Franklin couldn't stop Von Miller. Defense would win if it were a talent contest,

Leave a comment:

• chad72
    replied
    Peyton by a slight margin because he knows to exploit the seams and will work the middle of the Broncos' D with Stokely and Tamme ALL DAY LONG till they switch Champ or someone else to the middle, and then he goes back outside and takes his shots.

Leave a comment:

• eddieroyal
    replied
    ther is no def that can stop peyton manning...broncos O will win this one..

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Twizlers View Post
    Simple yet interesting thing to think about. If the Broncos somehow played each other all out, starters vs starters, who would win the game?
    You are kidding, right? The winner would be the one that scored more points.

Leave a comment:

• Preetv
    replied
    66 - 6 Broncos

Omg did I just do the 666 OH NO.

Leave a comment:

• Me&theOldMan
    replied
    Vegas has us favored by 10...

Sunday, they had us favored by 7 1/2... Won by 8...

Hope they did us right again... :thumb:

Leave a comment:

• TheSheriff
    replied
    Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    I think we owe them a good butt whipping in front of their fans on their home field this time.

56 - 10 sounds good to me.
    Why let them score 10? 56-0 sounds better to me

Leave a comment:

• one_bad_55
    replied
    I think we owe them a good butt whipping in front of their fans on their home field this time.

56 - 10 sounds good to me.

Leave a comment:

• FabrizioHC
    replied
    When was the last time we had double digit wins. It sounds weird, but good obviously lol.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMaven
    replied
    I know Oakland sucks this year but I always worry about them. They've beaten us way too many times to take them lightly. '

And it's about darn time NE had a couple rough games - I'm hoping they lose to both Houston & SF.

Leave a comment:

• BRONCOLT
    replied
    Raiders are going down. No way they beat the Broncos.

Nice side to a short week.. Ravens are up next on the schedule.

Having 3 extra days to prepare makes me all the more confident in a win. I have a feeling the offense will come out shooting and the defense will have a good game as well.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
    I'm still savoring the 9-3 but 10-3 sounds waaaaay better It'll be nice seeing another game so soon but those 10 days until the next game is gonna be a killer. I imagine the Broncos are happy to have that extra time, after Thursday, to get ready for the Ravens though.
    That's it....if we can come away with a victory and still healthy, it gives us extra days to prepare for The Ravens, while adding some healing time.

I am not seeing past Oakland, because anything can happen in the NFL, BUT if we play our game, we will be set up for the game of the season........in Baltimore. Talk about motivation! We're talking serious seed possibilities, especially with Houston playing New England, and The Pats having to deal with San Fran as well.

Leave a comment:

• MileHighMaven
    replied
    I'm still savoring the 9-3 but 10-3 sounds waaaaay better It'll be nice seeing another game so soon but those 10 days until the next game is gonna be a killer. I imagine the Broncos are happy to have that extra time, after Thursday, to get ready for the Ravens though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X