No announcement yet.

Who would win: Broncos offense vs Broncos defense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Manning and Miller are probably the top 2 candidates in their respective categories, so it's fairly probable.
    sigpic
    Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Pretty sure it's Offensive Player of the Year and Defensive Player of the Year.

The MVP is a category on it's own. I am also sure no one has won both the MVP and a POY award, and I don't think that will change.

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post

The MVP is a category on it's own. I am also sure no one has won both the MVP and a POY award, and I don't think that will change.
        Your right, it's Offensive Player of the Year, I think you knew what I meant though. So I rephrase my question.

Has a team ever produced the Offensive Player of the Year and the Defensive Player of the Year in the same season?

Comment

Originally posted by Doogansquest View Post

Actually a lot of guys have won MVP and offensive player of the year:

Peyton in 04, brady in both, Tomlinson in 2006, Shaun Alexander in 05, Faulk in 2008, Terrell Davis in 1998, Barry Sanders in 1997, Fave in 1995, Steve Young in 1992, Thurman Thomas in 1991, Montana in 1989, Ken Anderson in 1981, Theismann in 83, Marino in 84, and Marcus Allen in 85. Others before 81 too but getting too tired to type them all haha.

Lawrence Taylor also won it in 86
          Last edited by TheSheriff; 12-05-2012, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
            Your right, it's Offensive Player of the Year, I think you knew what I meant though. So I rephrase my question.

Has a team ever produced the Offensive Player of the Year and the Defensive Player of the Year in the same season?
            Only the ravens in 2003 with both Lewises

Comment

Working...
            X