Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    So I lied a bit......here's a brief assessment.

Oakland is terrible on D, in a balanced way! They are 25th against the pass, 28th against the run, 31st in sacks, and 24th in pics. On O there aren't bad, with almost the same passing stats (we're 7th and they're 8th), but their run game is near the bottom of the league at 29th.

Bottom line, we pressure Palmer all night long, while we hurt them with our O.

We should win handily, but I hate predicting that sort of success. Facts say we win!

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    (Just 3 Days To Go) Would You Agree, You'd Love The Sound Of 10 and 3!!!

Holy cow, we just finished celebrating and we're almost ready for our next game.

I am not keen on two games that close together, although it's the same for both teams. BUT the good news, we don't have a long wait to see our guys again.

Again, we're going to be favourites by some fairly large margin, even if on the road. I still worry a bit, but.....it is easy not to get preoccupied with worrying when you look at the facts. And the facts are on our side. I won't do an assessment right here and now, other than to say that Palmer will have to get rid of the ball quickly if he wants to stay upright.

But sure, we have to play the game...........

BUT SO DO THEY!

10 and 3 sounds really cool!!!!

:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• VenomousDB
    replied
    Oh man thats a tough one.
    Question: How would we determine how the defense won though?
    Would it be like a 1 drive scenario and if the offense scored then the D loses and if the D stops them they win?

Id say how the D is playing right now theyd win

Leave a comment:

• TheSheriff
    replied
    The offense would win imo. Peyton can neutralize (well more like minimize) a great pass rush that our D has, and while I love our young guys in the secondary, I think manning could abuse them. Champ vs DT would be interesting, but if DT just wins once, that would be the difference.

Leave a comment:

• Twizlers
    started a poll Who would win: Broncos offense vs Broncos defense

Who would win: Broncos offense vs Broncos defense

Broncos Offense
    50.00%
    Broncos Defense
    50.00%
    Simple yet interesting thing to think about. If the Broncos somehow played each other all out, starters vs starters, who would win the game?
Working...
X