Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "seed" will the Broncos end up with?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoSexyDaddy View Post
    I'm not buying it we will lose to the Ravens.A team with 2 players trying to come back from season ending injuries, with one arm trying to beat Manning,it's hard to beat him with two arms yet one.You got me their bro!
    I'm with you. With ten days to get ready, the Broncos can win at Baltimore.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      No doubt, they lost to Charlie Batch, anything can happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post
        I just do not get a real feeling for the Ravens these days. Obviously they have been tough enough to do what they have done. But what truly are their strengths and weaknesses?

"Talk does not make a man ... only action can!"

Comment

• There is almost no way Denver can get the #1 seed. #2 could easily happen though.

Lets say Denver wins out, New England wins out, Houston loses to Pats & Colts once. All teams would finish 13-3 and it'd be Houston #1, New England #2, Denver #3.

Lets say Denver wins out, Houston loses to Pats & Colts, and New England loses to San Fran. It'd be Houston #1 and Denver #2.

Therefore, I'm pulling for Houston to beat New England this Monday.
          IT'S OK - The F just means Freakin' !!

Comment

• Originally posted by kevlar441 View Post
            I just do not get a real feeling for the Ravens these days. Obviously they have been tough enough to do what they have done. But what truly are their strengths and weaknesses?

Ravens last four games are: @ Washington; Denver; Giants; and, @ Cincinnati.

Steelers last four: San Diego; @ Dallas; Cincinnati; and, Cleveland.

Bengals last four: Dallas; @ Philly; @ Pittsburgh; and, Baltimore.

Baltimore has a two game lead over Pittsburgh and Cincinnati. That division won't be decided until the last week of regular season. Even with a two game lead, Baltimore looks vulnerable. Sandwiched between the bus ride to DC and the visiting NY Giants is the toughest opponent they have left on their schedule.
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
            X