No announcement yet.

Matt Willis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have thought of Willis more as an X than a Z. Decker seems more like a Z to me.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by The Experience View Post
      I'm not saying the guy is the next Wes Welker. But I think he has the potential to do for us what Stokely does right now. Manning obviously likes him, he looked his way quite a bit on sunday.
      Stokely

Willis
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        There are only 4 weeks left in the regular season. He hasn't turned Willis into a stud yet and there is no real incentive to bring Willis back when they can get younger guys with the same, if not more, potential pretty easily. I believe they will be looking for another WR in this draft and Willis will be a FA.
        The quote was meant to say the way Manning performs on gameday can turn them into a stud on a game by game basis. When he isn't there they aren't studs anymore.

Comment

@Broncos-R-Great

I want to see Caldwell also, and the reason why? He put up alright numbers w Carson Palmer throwing him the ball give him a chance. Actually that's not the main reason. Main reason is the dude has the kinda speed that demands respect, the only other wr we have on the roster that has wheels like that is DT. I just think him takin the safeties deep would open up TONS of the stuff in the middle of the field that Peyton likes to exploit, especially early in games. Just a thought.

Comment

I don't know Willis well enough to comment on his upside, but I will say my heart skipped a beat everytime the ball went to him

Comment

Lets get real hes not that good. Just another guy

Comment

Working...
              X