Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite snacks for the Bronco Games?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Orange crush, Cheetos and sunflower seeds.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      Chili dogs, pizza, tacos, meatballs, bagel dogs, nachos, corn dogs, lasagna, pigs in a blanket, tamales, Buffalo Wings, sliders, tostadas, lil smokies and chile verde con queso.
      Talk about a fart bomb. LoL!

      Comment


      • #48
        It depends on whether or not we have company. But I do enjoy nachos, bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers, wings, pizza, pulled pork sandwiches or wraps, and either beer or margaritas.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by MileHighMaven View Post
          OMG...I love those things. I don't even buy them because I will eat them until I'm almost sick. I could get addicted to them so I stay far, far away. Apparently, I have no will power....

          God...I have the same problem with these. The Jalepeno ones are just as bad. I'm with Maven - Rarely will I even buy these or the Jalepeno ones because I'll plow through the whole bag in a day.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by BigJohnson View Post
            God...I have the same problem with these. The Jalepeno ones are just as bad. I'm with Maven - Rarely will I even buy these or the Jalepeno ones because I'll plow through the whole bag in a day.
            The Cheddar ones....my wife and I will destroy a bag the first evening we get one. That's why we usually get two.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by KillerKwab27 View Post
              word to your moms. :thumb:
              Yes, word up to your moms indeed

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                There are calories in beer.
                And O2 is a caustic gas.


                ...was there a point here?
                sigpic

                Hooray, beer!

                Comment


                • #53
                  We've gotten into the habit of pizza.

                  Occasionally I'll take some chicken tenders from Kings, toss them with some oven bake and then when they're done toss half of them in garlic sauce from b-dubs and the other half in Sweet Baby Rays.

                  MMMM
                  sigpic

                  Hooray, beer!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    We've gotten into the habit of pizza.

                    Occasionally I'll take some chicken tenders from Kings, toss them with some oven bake and then when they're done toss half of them in garlic sauce from b-dubs and the other half in Sweet Baby Rays.

                    MMMM
                    Have you ever tried Terrell Davis' Mile High Salute BBQ sauce? I really like the Spicy version but the original is great too.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                      We've gotten into the habit of pizza.

                      Occasionally I'll take some chicken tenders from Kings, toss them with some oven bake and then when they're done toss half of them in garlic sauce from b-dubs and the other half in Sweet Baby Rays.

                      MMMM
                      Wow.

                      I've got to try this....

                      Comment


                      • #56


                        raider cookies......gonna feast Thursday night!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                          And O2 is a caustic gas.


                          ...was there a point here?
                          I think his point was he likes the hard stuff.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Coors light

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X