scratching the surface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scratching the surface

When do you believe the team will reach its full potential? I believe we've only started to scratch the surface and that's scary for the rest of the NFL. Will it be in playoffs when we start hitting our stride or could it come next year sometime? Its only a matter of time.

Originally posted by jwptexas View Post
    When do you believe the team will reach its full potential? I believe we've only started to scratch the surface and that's scary for the rest of the NFL. Will it be in playoffs when we start hitting our stride or could it come next year sometime? Its only a matter of time.
    Once we find that power running game to compliment Peyton Manning in the passing game we'll be extremely dangerous.
    sigpic

Comment

Late January, early February.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

I don't think we will se anything close to the teams maximum potential before next year. Not saying that we won't be serious contenders this year though!

Comment

Agree just think we if had a Clone of TD with PFM wow we could go undefeated....With Von Miller, Champ Bailey, Woodyard, Wolfe wow what a team!

Comment

Originally posted by Fivehead Fan View Post
            I don't think we will se anything close to the teams maximum potential before next year. Not saying that we won't be serious contenders this year though!
            My thoughts exactly.

Comment

That's the scary thing about this.

We're not even there yet but we're still Super Bowl contenders. After another off-season and we could easily go undefeated or close.
              All in for Siemian!

Comment

Our main weakness remains turnovers and not playing tough physical ball offensively.

We fumble the ball easy with a small hit. I mean look at Rodney White, Tony Gonzalaz etc. I have seen them got hammered by safeties and the ball never pops out.

Believe it or not, our offense is the weakness ( not the quarterback ) but dropping the ball and fumbling. We have a good chance to play NE and if we repeat the mistakes we did the last time we met, forget it.

Comment

It is possible to win it all this year, but I believe we wont reach full potential until next season. We need a real Running Back, one that can go over 1500 yards in any given season. Right now we have only average backs, Magahee is getting old and Moreno is only good for 1000 on a good season and he has not had to many of those. As good as Peyton is, I fear that without a real run game we won't be able to reach the next level. A lot of the run game is more to do with blocking styles than a Run Back.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bingo. We need WM back and mix in some KM as long as he plays well.

Comment

According to Manning they have been working on the running game this week. The linemen all the way down to the QB and the RB's are working hard at getting the running game up to snuff. I sure hope it works by the time the playoffs come around.
                      sigpic
                      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                        According to Manning they have been working on the running game this week. The linemen all the way down to the QB and the RB's are working hard at getting the running game up to snuff. I sure hope it works by the time the playoffs come around.
                        I'm looking forward to that. McCoy has quite a large repertoire of run plays. Maybe I should chart it tonight.

Comment

You should Sam, but please explain it in layman's terms.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            You should Sam, but please explain it in layman's terms.
                            I always do.

Comment

Hee, there are some terms you use I'm not familiar with.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Working...
                              X